Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable III

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

The third game in the Fable series sets you with the task of overthrowing your own brother, the tyrant ruler of Albion, as the kingdom enters the industrial era.

Fable 3 won't start

wealllikepie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By wealllikepie

Sorry for starting another glitch complaint post, but I ran into the situation in fable where it asks you to press start after which it loads up your game, but nothing happens when I press start, and my controller is definitely not broken. Do any of you guys know how to resolve the issue? Thanks
    NOTE I played a lot of the game the day before this happened and didn't have any problems (other than framerate)

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

I usually have to mash start a few good times before it starts, but that's about it.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Yeah, it takes a while to get going sometimes, but I don't remember this ever happening to me. 

Avatar image for theseductivemoose
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose
    @TaliciaDragonsong said:
    " I usually have to mash start a few good times before it starts, but that's about it. "
    Yeah, this works for me too.
    wealllikepie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By wealllikepie

K thanks for the help
    PS somebody should really spank Peter molyneux for letting this game out wi all the bugs

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.