Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable III

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

The third game in the Fable series sets you with the task of overthrowing your own brother, the tyrant ruler of Albion, as the kingdom enters the industrial era.

Old Save?

Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Synthballs

Are we likely to see Peter Molyneux (I hate spelling that mans name) jumping on the Bandwagon that is carried over Saves?

I just think it would be nice to incorporate it, picking up a book and reading about your old character or something like that.

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By danielkempster

Taken from the Fable III Giant Bomb Wiki page:   

According to Molyneux, the way you played your character in Fable II will affect how the game world looks but to what extent is still uncertain. 

So in a word, yes, although it sounds like it'll be more circumstantial and/or aesthetic than having any truly meaningful impact from a story perspective.   
    PepeSilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By PepeSilvia

Maybe some trees you hit with magic will now have died in Fable 3, thus finally making Molyneux' dream of evolving trees since Fable 1 come true. Only 49,534 dreams and promises to go :)

InKtOiD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By InKtOiD

At one point weren't they talking about your save from Fable 2 transferring your character over so that they were your parent in Fable 3?

ComradeKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ComradeKhan
    @InKtOiD: Thats what I remember hearing.
    bosshog70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bosshog70
    @InKtOiD said:
    " At one point weren't they talking about your save from Fable 2 transferring your character over so that they were your parent in Fable 3? "
    I was under the impression this would be the case
    peligroy2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By peligroy2k

After getting S rank on fable II, they better do somethin'... ;)
    Ocean_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Ocean_H
    @dankempster said:
    " Taken from the Fable III Giant Bomb Wiki page:   

According to Molyneux, the way you played your character in Fable II will affect how the game world looks but to what extent is still uncertain. 

So in a word, yes, although it sounds like it'll be more circumstantial and/or aesthetic than having any truly meaningful impact from a story perspective.    "
    I don't even know how it'll work for the PC version.
    InKtOiD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By InKtOiD
    @ComradeKhan:@bosshog70: 
    The marketing they're doing right now is leaving a lot up for speculation though. Guess we'll have to wait for another week to see exactly how it all plays out.
    Leevz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Leevz

I think it makes your character from F2 your F3 characters and the evil kings father/mother and that will affect what characters think of you. Personally im really interested in how they handle my 100 percent evil lady who after killing Lucien took a million dollars then changed into a man who became 100 percent good. Seeing how he/she is remembered as either a good benevolent king with a questionable past or and evil lady and how that reflects on my new dude

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.