mrsomeone77's Fable III (Xbox 360) review

autoplay

Is it just me, but are games getting to the point of sitting back and watching them play, more than actually playing them? I can respect the gorgeous visuals, the customization of characters, and the overall setting, but come on now. You can literally beat this game pushing one button. The combat is super easy, and gets very boring. There are rarely any battles involving bosses, and I literally beat this game in 5 hours by skipping all the tedious side quests. I loved Fable 2, and enjoyed this one for about 3 hours, but I already sold it back, as I know I'll never play again just to see what the evil route might look like. Very sad.

Other reviews for Fable III (Xbox 360)

A Broken Game in a Beautiful World 0

It’s been about 50 years since your father (the Hero of Fable II) defeated Lucien and became King of Albion. While the billowing smokestacks of Bowerstone’s industrial district indicate much has changed in the past five decades, many things have also stayed the same; for instance, it’s still acceptable to start a conversation with a stranger by clucking like a chicken or farting in their face. The protagonist of Fable III is the youngest son of the former king, who at the beginning of th...