Any one liking new fable?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by vidiots (85 posts) -

Seriously i hate it so much. I thought after fable 3 they could not fuck it up more!

I hope it sells so bad that lion head goes out of bussiness and all there employees are left to rot.

#2 Posted by SMTDante89 (2611 posts) -

You mad?

#3 Edited by ChristianCastillo (1178 posts) -

Well I just don't like that they made a fable game that requires a kinect since I'm never going to buy one of those things.  However, it is probably going to be the best kinect game out there when it comes out so I shouldn't even judge it.  I'm kind of tired of fable as well...

#4 Posted by JJWeatherman (14562 posts) -

Seems awfully mean of you to hope for. I too think it looks like no fun, but I wouldn't want anyone to lose their jobs due to this stupid motion control craze.

#5 Posted by NunsandRoses (21 posts) -

@vidiots: Hate to dash your dreams of people dying because you don't like a game, but I doubt Lionhead is letting the company ride on an on-rails Kinect game.

#6 Posted by xyzygy (10062 posts) -

This is just a silly sidestory game. It's not a main entry. Wait until their next mothership title or a new IP from them.

#7 Edited by WoodenPlatypus (1365 posts) -

Well that's just mean isn't it. 

Don't gots something nice to say mister don't b saying anything at all.
#8 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Grow up. Wishing people lose their jobs and die because you don't like their games?

#9 Posted by EuanDewar (5090 posts) -

Now that's just not cricket.

#10 Posted by FreakAche (2955 posts) -

It looks okay, I guess. It's just like every other rail shooter.

#11 Posted by ajamafalous (12121 posts) -

I wish we lived in some alternate universe where Fable II didn't suck and throw away everything that made the first one good.

#12 Posted by niamahai (1407 posts) -

it will be probably be Lionhead's biggest 360 success, just like what Kinect Sports is for Rare.

#13 Posted by AlisterCat (5698 posts) -

They aren't 'fucking up', it's just not for you. It's clearly something different. I want another main series Fable game but they wanted to use all that time they spent on Kinect for something that might make money.

#14 Posted by MjHealy (1863 posts) -

Jesus calm down. I have no interest in it so I will just quietly ignore it. It's not like Fable III was a very good game anyway.

#15 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

CHRIST NO

#16 Posted by zombie2011 (5027 posts) -

It's a Kinect spinoff, it's not Fable 4 relax.

#17 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

I really wish Lionhead would do something other than Fable.

#18 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -
@vidiots said:

Seriously i hate it so much. I thought after fable 3 they could not fuck it up more!

I hope it sells so bad that lion head goes out of bussiness and all there employees are left to rot.

I you're going to use my user-name, that I've been using since GiantBomb's inception, could you please dial-it-down?

Wanting a company to go out of business, because you didn't particularly enjoy what they are doing is painfully immature. There are ton's of people who probably didn't care for either Fable 3 or this new installment, but also know of Lionhead's past library and their potential.
#19 Posted by Mike76x (558 posts) -

People that do bad work should be fired, then they can hire better people.
No one needs to die.

#20 Posted by SamFo (1548 posts) -

i hope its an 800 pt downloadable :D

#21 Posted by Mike76x (558 posts) -
@SamFo: 80 MSP per road?
#22 Posted by spankingaddict (2727 posts) -

I have so much hate for the Fable series right now. I really liked Fable 2, but man this new one looks like complete crap!

#23 Posted by Trace (3576 posts) -

It's understandable to dislike a game, but to harbor so much anger that you're wishing ill on the developers and their livelihood? That's a bit much, and we don't need more of that pointless rage around here.

No good can come from this topic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.