Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Facebook Connectivity

Concept »

Games that can link up to Facebook for additional features.

Facebook On Giantbomb

• 139 results
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Milkman

If you don't wanna use the Facebook integration, then don't. I know I sure won't since, like you, my real life friends don't want to read what I post here. Also, I don't even have a Facebook. But some people are into that stuff or it wouldn't have been implemented. Just ignore it.

crystalskull2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By crystalskull2

i agree with you completely,sweep. I don't think it was that necessary to add facebook here.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#53  Edited By sweep  Moderator
    @Milkman said:
    " If you don't wanna use the Facebook integration, then don't. I know I sure won't since, like you, my real life friends don't want to read what I post here. Also, I don't even have a Facebook. But some people are into that stuff or it wouldn't have been implemented. Just ignore it. "
    I am ignoring it. I just wanted to explain why i'm ignoring it :D
    Wright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Wright

If you have adblock plus, you can block the facebook button if for some reason it's existence drives you insane.

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By snide

Show me one place on Giant Bomb where we force your content onto Facebook? Show me one place where we don't ask you to click a button to push your content somewhere. Find the place where Giant Bomb spams you. Find the preference that sends you tons of email as a new user without your permission.

Reality: Facebook is huge. It's the largest site in the world. We can't avoid it. It's just there and people use it everyday. There are many ways this integration could have gone down. We could have forced every comment/post/review you made to automatically push to facebook and twitter. We could have been THAT company. We didn't. We did the best we could. We made it no more than 25 pixels in height and asked you if you wanted to share your content with others instead of just doing it without your permission. We asked you to not only push one button, but push many other buttons after that to make sure you were OK with it. We did this because we hate when other websites force that decision on us.

Facebook is what it is. You having to see a very small blue button on your page is not the end of the world. This is beyond reactionary. It's just silly. Will we eventually add a preference to turn them off? Yeah, probably, when we're done capitulating to the dozens of other bugs we deal with on a daily basis. When have we not caved into user concern over this kind of stuff? When has Giant Bomb not been the site that doesn't take ethical user procedures to heart? When have we not been clean with our audience about our intentions? We have fucking preferences to turn off god damned editorial off from OUR OWN message board, how does that even make sense? That's why you are here, because we're not fucking IGN. But to simply assume in so calice a tone that we're evil for giving people the option to share their interests with their friends is just wrong. 

Seriously. Show me one place on this site where we don't expressly ask your permission for something. Show me one place where the action you took requires an extra click of bullshit to get through. It doesn't exist. I know because I designed every part of it. And it was designed with a purpose. To be the best mother-fucking best gaming website in the world. We're either that or we're some evil monopoly forcing ad, Twitter, Email and  Facebook spam on you without your permission.

This is the most ethical site on the Internet of its size. From its Editorial team to its Engineering team. Sweep. Love you tons, followed your stuff and you've been an amazing contributor to the site over the years. But you're just wrong here. We've done nothing to your experience but add a couple avoidable small footprint buttons to the site. You're over-reacting. You're causing a fuss.

As for your community rants over the past couple weeks. Giant Bomb is no different than the rest of the Internet. If you want to have your shit seen, you need to market yourself. We provide the best tools we can to allow you to create your content, but it's up to you to make sure that content is viewed. That is not our responsibility. I didn't sit on GeoCities for years trying to plug my Xwing VS TIE Fighter site, I went outside to other sites to try and get my stuff seen. There's really only so much we can do. Show me a large editorial site that does it better and I'll do my best to imitate it. Fuck man. Show me one site that even allows your blog to be broadcast outside of a profile page!  

You've got plenty of options when it comes to gaming sites. Gamespot, 1up, IGN and the like. When it comes to community, I know we're better. So do you. You want a site that focuses on the community over the editorial? Go to any of our game pages. You'll see small summaries of editorial comment and large sections of community content. That was and is still fucking risky for us. We get shit about it every day from advertisers. Show me one other editorial game site (scratch that, editorial site in general) where you can search for a topic and see the editorial content as the minority of the page layout. I'm not talking wikipedia, this site has professional, best of breed reviewers. We're literally gagging them on game pages to push user content forward. It's insane. We shouldn't be doing it. But we realize our content gets stale and only a thriving community of fans can keep game pages fresh.

As for everyone who doesn't want their "friends" to know about their life on Giant Bomb... you have two options. Find better friends who accept you as you are or don't click the small ass buttons that pop up. It's a pretty easy decision. But don't blame Giant Bomb because you're trying to hide your passions from your friends.  Do not be afraid of who you are.

Gaming is fucking cool. Don't be ashamed. IceWind Dale II love needs to be spread!

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Milkman
    @snide:  OH SHI---
    Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Johnny5
    @snide:  That was a pretty amazing post, I'm not sure what else to say.  I dont really agree with it all but, I can feel passion in writing.

Its true though a lot of the problems Giantbomb is percieved as having are usually because thats just how the internet is unfortunately. In regards to hiding stuff from friends, I can see why people have that impulse. Personally I don't promote myself as a gamer either, just because it means I get associated with an undesirable crowd of people, but once I know they know who I am then theres no problem.
    Avatar image for wallacethegreat
    WallacetheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 17

#58  Edited By WallacetheGreat

I believe someone "jus got own'd"

mrjared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By mrjared
    @snide: Pretty much everything I wanted to hear from you on the subject. I've honestly never seen such a knee-jerk reaction to a practice that is extremely common place these days. We've gotten to the point where if a social site doesn't have some sort of Facebook integration (Especially universal login, thats hot), I wonder what's wrong with it. Your implementation of it is awesome and you and the boys should be proud :) 

I'm especially with you on the last point. I thought that went he Wii went pop we had overcome the whole "gaming is for geeks" nonsense. Hell, Sony had official made gaming cool when the PlayStation 2 arrived on the scene with its slick advertising and media acceptance. It's 2010 and the majority of people play video games be it consoles, cell phones or social games on Facebook. If anyone out there has friends who give them grief for playing video games, they're the weird ones, not you. 
    Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I see where Sweep is coming from. While I don't mind if other users take advantage of these features, I only wish for a way to hide them for myself. I'd rather not see a Facebook button every time I'm on the site. It may be small, but it's still there. It's not a huge complaint, and there are so many other things that should be taken care of, but regardless, I understand Sweeps perspective. 

Does no one else see that Sweep isn't trying to hide gaming, he's just not trying to show it through every medium.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Rowr

Your all being fucking children here, snide included.

Sweep was merely blogging his opinion that in his life theres no sensible connection between facebook and giantbomb. It's and interesting topic.

Theres no need for the "WELL ITS OPTIONAL SHUTUP NOOB" comments because as Sweep said:

" @Milkman said:
    " If you don't wanna use the Facebook integration, then don't. I know I sure won't since, like you, my real life friends don't want to read what I post here. Also, I don't even have a Facebook. But some people are into that stuff or it wouldn't have been implemented. Just ignore it. "
    I am ignoring it. I just wanted to explain why i'm ignoring it :D "

For the record sweep, as far as my preference i agree with you 100 percent. There's absolutely no way i want any connection between facebook and giantbomb aside from perhaps connections i have with people in the irc - but thats different from the site. 

Thats not to say i dont welcome it as an addition to the website that people can use, and appreciate the work that goes into constantly improving the site in every facet.(p.s. I'm loving the round buttons.)

snide said:
    "This is beyond reactionary."
    I think your tirade was a little beyond reactionary...
    KennyPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By KennyPowers

I feel like this is one of those things that will make gaming "better for the future".  Maybe some people may judge based on perceived nerdy activity, but as younger kids have access to it, it will become more commonplace, and as they grow up around it, it will be the norm.

Fade out with after school special PSA music.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#63  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Sweep, I don't really see the Facebook options as invasive.  They probably won't be something I use, but that's a personal thing.  I love the fact that the option is there if I decide to come out of my little nerd-turtle shell (perhaps my nerdle shell?  Hmm).  I dig Giantbomb because it stands on its own as a great gaming site and it allows for access to so many social networking tools.  It's stuff like this that shows the site's willingness to embrace all sorts of aspects of a gamer's life, which is pretty darned awesome.
    J3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By J3
    @Sweep:  So now that they added Facebook to the Xbox 360, am I supposed to stop gaming?
    MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MarkWahlberg
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Rowr
    @J3 said:
    " @Sweep:  So now that they added Facebook to the Xbox 360, am I supposed to stop gaming? "
    do you use facebook on the 360?

i think thats a better analogy.
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Milkman
    @Rowr: I would agree if it wasn't for the last paragraph, and specifically that bold sentence. 

"I find it sadly ironic that it's now easier for people to find my blogs on facebook than on giantbomb."

It's obvious that this whole thread is just a loaded arguement in order for him to once again start up the whole "community spotlight" arguement. This isn't about Facebook. It's about Sweep and some of the other people on this site not being able to get over the fact that there content isn't as prominent as the staff's. And quite frankly, it's getting old.
    mrjared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By mrjared
    @Rowr said:
    There's absolutely no way i want any connection between facebook and giantbomb
    I'm still greatly interested in hearing why some of you want absolutely no interaction between the two. In my experience with dealing with dozens upon dozens of other social sites, the only negative I've ever come across is when an application spams your friends and as Snide pointed out, GiantBomb doesn't do this.

So why all the rage again? It seriously can't be "I don't want to see a button," can it? Let's keep in mind that this is an entirely optional feature.
    Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Hamz
    @Sweep said:
    "There are some users who don't post their blogs to the forums and, like me, don't use the forums too often. If you aren't following them, how would you find that blog? The only answer is Users > Activity Feed. And the Activity Feed is a mess. Or go to the "Community Blogs" section on the frontpage, but that only shows when there is nobody logged in."
    Anyone posting a blog to just their profile page are doing so with the purpose of keeping it in a contained environment for their followers to view. Especially as the system itself automatically assumes you want to post it to a specific board on the forum, the only way to not to this is y navigating away from the page. Which means people are purposefully making their blogs difficult to find if you're not following them. In other words they aren't looking for mass exposure but likely just want to get that little blog posted for their small social circle to view.

If the reason folks find it hard to locate new blogs is because they aren't using the forums much then the solution is a simple one, pay more attention to the forums and utilise the basic filtering method I mentioned regarding forum preferences.  

I do agree that the Activity Feed page could do with some filtering options, but not just so blogs get more exposure, but rather so more relevant content to your needs is shown.

@Sweep said:
    "Every time you suggest that people post their blogs to the forums: Not all blogs are forum material. Some blogs are too personal for the forums, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be read? The fact that all blogs are not automatically posted to the forums is testament to this."
    If the blog creator feels they are too personal to be posted to the forum then clearly their target audience are those users who are following the blog creator already. Or the blog creator just wishes to write something for the sake of it but doesn't wish to cause problems by filling the forum up with what could arguably be considered spam and/or something not suitable for forum discussion.

@Sweep said:
    "Sure people can find my blogs because I have used the site for years and have earned a reputation as a dude who writes blogs. But I could forward you right now to 10 great bloggers who are writing every day but who you probably didn't even know existed."
    Allowing blogs to be posted to the forum was done to give new users or lesser known bloggers more exposure and a larger audience to whom they can show off their blogs too. While giving the readers a wider array of blog content to view outside of the circle of people they follow on the site. If people don't take the initiative and post their blog to the forum then the argument of "they don't get enough exposure" becomes invalid as they are refusing to use a method provided that is intended to grant them and their work additional exposure.

You're talking to someone who not only is a regular user on the site but who spends arguably most of their time on this site going through community produced content. I'm well aware of many talented individuals on the site that probably don't get the same level of instant recognition ad love as yourself but who arguably still get a reasonable level of replies and interest from their readers.

@Sweep said:
    "All your solutions require that the writers in question be "Followed" prior to the blog being found - what about new members joining the site? Am I supposed to just randomly visit profile pages on the off-chance I find someone with a decent blog?"
    Considering like I said above that the blog system automatically assumes you want to publish it to the forum then chances are any new user's first blog will appear on the forum to a huge audience. You said yourself you don't pay much attention to the forum so perhaps you miss the blogs from new users who do the usual "Hi, first blog, I'm new here!" stuff. Those blogs get replies well into the 20s-30s and they begin to gather a number of new friends and acquaintances who they can follow and will follow them. And they can then continue to post blogs to the forum and gather more attention from new readers and those they became friends with. 

Blogging on Giant Bomb is designed in such a way that should you want to get a bit more exposure you can do so by posting the blog to a board on our forum while also having it appear on your profile page. That way people can access it from two avenues, the forum and through the profile page. You've said you don't pay too much attention to the forum so chances are you yourself aren't noticing that many blogs made by people outside your followed users list because you just aren't going to the place where you will inevitably find blogs posted the most.

In fact your previous blog regarding how community content is promoted on Giant Bomb received such heavy attention because you posted it to the forum. So I think that pretty much shows blogs do get a level of exposure that makes them easy to find and look at. It just requires folks to look in the place where blogs get posted the most.
    DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#70  Edited By DanielJW
    @snide: I love you Snide. You won't see it or hear it, but I'll give you a standing ovation anyways.
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Rowr
    @Milkman said:

" @Rowr: I would agree if it wasn't for the last paragraph, and specifically that bold sentence. 

"I find it sadly ironic that it's now easier for people to find my blogs on facebook than on giantbomb." It's obvious that this whole thread is just a loaded arguement in order for him to once again start up the whole "community spotlight" arguement. This isn't about Facebook. It's about Sweep and some of the other people on this site not being able to get over the fact that there content isn't as prominent as the staff's. And quite frankly, it's getting old. "

I think you've got it all wrong man. I think what he is trying to say, is that he doesnt want people on facebook looking at his blogs, they are meant for giantbomb. I think you have a bit of a conspiracy theory going on there. Sweep isnt nearly as egotistical as you seem to think. 

@MrJared

said:

" @Rowr said:

There's absolutely no way i want any connection between facebook and giantbomb

I'm still greatly interested in hearing why some of you want absolutely no interaction between the two. In my experience with dealing with dozens upon dozens of other social sites, the only negative I've ever come across is when an application spams your friends and as Snide pointed out, GiantBomb doesn't do this.

So why all the rage again? It seriously can't be "I don't want to see a button," can it? Let's keep in mind that this is an entirely optional feature. "
    I dont see any rage? aside from snides post and everybody unhelpfully pointing out sweep doesnt need to use the option (which he obviously knows.) 

If anyone actually bothered to read the blog, they might realise sweep wasnt raging so much as posing the question, "will people use this? why?"

As far as my life is concerned, my gaming habit and time i spend with giantbomb will be severely misunderstood by most of my friends and family on facebook. It's that simple. I like the two worlds very separated.

Unlike many of you, i dont live in a cosy geekworld. I work in a trade, 95 percent of people i know in the real world want nothing to do with video games and thats fine with me. I dont need to be told it should be any different
    artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#72  Edited By artofwar420

I agree with both of them. But I do declare, I do declare, that maybe things are getting out of hand?

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#73  Edited By snide

There is a serious lack of Icewind Dale II discussion in this thread. My tangent was apparently left unseen.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#74  Edited By Lies

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Milkman
    @Rowr:  Okay, well if he didn't want people on Facebook looking at his blogs then he could have just said "Well, I won't be using that" and moved on. What reason is there to post this? Not everything is for everyone. So, either he REALLY likes to complain about minuscule issues or he might say something else with this post.  He says himself that never posts blogs to the forums so obviously he wanted to say something "important" if he decided to post this particular blog to the forums.
    artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#76  Edited By artofwar420
    @Milkman: I think he's asking WHY FACEBOOK? FOR WHO? And Dave answered that pretty well.
    KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#77  Edited By KnifeySpoony
    @snide: Dave, what's your favorite burrito place near Sausalito/Mill Valley, I want to buy you one.
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#78  Edited By Claude

Now I'm just lost in it. Too many changes. Stats lost on user profile is wrong, just wrong. Fuck Facebook, I'm talking my stats... on this site. Fuck it.

TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By TheGremp

ITT: People freaking out over nothing, and the Snide being awesome.  

Yep, this is definitely the internet.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Rowr
    @Milkman said:
    " @Rowr:  Okay, well if he didn't want people on Facebook looking at his blogs then he could have just said "Well, I won't be using that" and moved on. What reason is there to post this? Not everything is for everyone. So, either he REALLY likes to complain about minuscule issues or he might say something else with this post.  He says himself that never posts blogs to the forums so obviously he wanted to say something "important" if he decided to post this particular blog to the forums. "
    @artofwar420 said:
    " @Milkman: I think he's asking WHY FACEBOOK? FOR WHO? And Dave answered that pretty well. "
    Essentially.

It's a blog.

For discussing things. 
    sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#81  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw
    @snide said:
    "There is a serious lack of Icewind Dale II discussion in this thread. My tangent was apparently left unseen. "

I remember seeing the complete Icewind Dale collection on sale at a small game shop about four or five years back and thinking to myself, "Hey, I should buy that!"

Years later, I'm still kicking myself for passing it up.  That, and in the same year, I lost my Quest for Glory collection disks.  That's some bad mojo.
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#82  Edited By Red

Completely agree, Sweepy-boy. 
    In real life, the people who I know who might know what Giant Bomb is are dorks.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#83  Edited By Red12b
    @Lies said:
    "   "
    Yep, this is how I feel right now, Holy shit! 
    sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#84  Edited By sweep  Moderator
    @Hamz: why are we still awake?
    LaszloKovacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#85  Edited By LaszloKovacs

The fact that any of this sort of drama from the last couple of days is a real thing that actually exists is fucking blowing my mind right now.

Sweep, I agree about ignoring the FB feature and about there being some usability issues when it comes to looking for user content from certain angles. Dave, you're right about the usual implementation of these features and the triviality of the complaints.

But please, can everybody in the forums just turn down the hostility knob by about 15000%? I mean this thread is nowhere near here yet, but the tension is fucking palpable. I'm not even involved in any of this and it's still hampering my enjoyment of the site this week, and I'm sure I'm not alone there.

Ignor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#86  Edited By Ignor

People who complain do so because they care about GB.

DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#87  Edited By DrRandle

Whatevs, I think it's fine that they connect. If I could then attach everything to my Twitter so I could only ever have to post one thing, that'd be awesome.

You think trying to people to look at your blog on Giant Bomb? I'm trying to get people to look at my blog at The Examiner, where I actually get paid freelance. :/ Now, that sucks.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#88  Edited By Cube

If you don't like it don't use it. I'm not using it. Why complain over this?

ps. Dave fuckin' destroyed this, awesome.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Red12b

Ok I'm calling it Kumbaya time! 

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#90  Edited By breadfan
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Cube
    @Red12b said:
    " Ok I'm calling it Kumbaya time!  "
    NO DUDE I've only posted once. No kumbaya yet.
    Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Red12b
    @Cube:  
    To late, here is the thread 

Although I know it would be entertaining, let's get back to the love, cause the hate, it burns...
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Cube
    @Red12b: GOD DAMNIT

I see your Kumbaya and raise you one Hakuna Matata.
    breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By breadfan

It seems rather silly how this blog turned into yet another war of words. One dude's simple opinion leads to all of this chaos. Honestly most of the people involved in this are acting pretty immature. 

So I will leave you all with this 

I don't even know why I am still awake, I got the fucking flu. Giant Bomb you drive people to crazy things. 

For the record, I have no problem at all with letting people know that I play video games. In fact most of my friends and everyone I know on Facebook is pretty aware of this. However I do not want my Giant Bomb in my Facebook and vice versa. People play games, even more so these days. I'm not ashamed of it.  Anyway, Good night fellow Giant Bombers. Let's hope the hate goes down a notch tomorrow =)
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Cube

I have to get my fucking wisdom teeth out at like 9 am tomorrow I'd rather have the flu.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By breadfan
    @Cube: Duder I had my wisdom teeth out a few months ago. Pretty sucky experience, but not as bad as you would think. Good luck with that.
    Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Red12b
    @Cube said:
    " @Red12b: GOD DAMNIT  I see your Kumbaya and raise you one Hakuna Matata. "
    Quick post the lyrics to the thread, let our spirits soar!
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Cube
    @Br3adfan said:
    " @Cube: Duder I had my wisdom teeth out a few months ago. Pretty sucky experience, but not as bad as you would think. Good luck with that. "
    TYTY. :)

@Red12b:  IT WONT PASTE BECAUSE APPARENTLY EVEN THE TEXT FIELD HATES ME HERE.
    mp5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#99  Edited By mp5
    @Red said:
    " Completely agree, Sweepy-boy. In real life, the people who I know who might know what Giant Bomb is are dorks. "
    You have almost 3500 posts on a video game website message board duder, you're the pot calling the kettle black
    Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Johnny5

Making it out like sweep's just going for an attention grab is absolute bullshit. I've talked to him about it long before he was going about it publicly and like most of us he just wants the site to be better. Whether or not hes got the right idea is up for grabs. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.