Alienware Fallen Earth Giveaway!

#1 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

Not much explaining to do on this one...Alienware is giving away free Product Keys for the MMO Fallen Earth on their website!

Grab one while you can!  I believe it's the whole game for free, and there's also a neat gun key as well so you get a good gun from the start that "grows with you".

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/fallen-earth/

#2 Posted by zityz (2360 posts) -

i think its just for the gun.  It looks like it's worded wrong.

#3 Posted by L33tfella_H (901 posts) -

There are 2 giveaways on that page, one for the gun and another for the product key. Just gotta make sure to not miss it.

#4 Posted by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

I had no idea what this game was until I saw this, but I have my key now, Ill check it out as soon as the client is done downloading.

#5 Posted by BeachThunder (11727 posts) -

I was excited at the prospect of a giveaway until I saw "MMO" :(

#6 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@zityz said:
" i think its just for the gun.  It looks like it's worded wrong. "
There's 2 giveaways, the other is right below the gun thing.
#7 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -
@BeachThunder said:
" I was excited at the prospect of a giveaway until I saw "MMO" :( "
Yep, this.
#8 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4611 posts) -

Fallen Earth is pretty bad guys. It's like Fallout 3 without all of the charm, wit, or even writing. The gameplay is also pretty bad and the user base are sycophants thinking they're cool and rebellious for leaving World of Warcraft.

#9 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (3962 posts) -
@KingWilly said:
" Fallen Earth is pretty bad guys. It's like Fallout 3 without all of the charm, wit, or even writing. The gameplay is also pretty bad and the user base are sycophants thinking they're cool and rebellious for leaving World of Warcraft. "

Well the forum is active & somebody is playing the game,
maybe a small minority. So there must be something 
appealing about it.  Plus: Steam achievements...something
like 500 of them.  S-rank it & then you can call it quits. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.