Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Anyone buying the Pitt

NoDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NoDeath

Personally I was a little disapointed with Operation Anchoridge, so I'm gonna wait to see what kind of critical reception it gets. Really excited about Broken Steel, however.

ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ShadowKiller

I have Fallout but I'm not really that into it at the moment and I have ways to use up my points so I'm going to pass right now. Maybe this Summer when I have nothing better to do I'll buy all the DLC at once for it.

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By REDRUN

yes, i will buy the pitt, eventually.

ghettobond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By ghettobond

I'll be buying The Pitt once they resolve all of the crazy issues they've had with it so far.  Check out the official Fallout 3 boards to see a list of issues people are having.

pseudomyxoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pseudomyxoma

Waiting for Broken Steel so I can continue to level up as I am maxed right now

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.