Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Both Games for Windows - Live and Xbox 360 game

Ally264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ally264

OK so I borrowed Fallout 3 from a friend to see if i liked it and yeah it was pretty good, I was wondering if I got the PC version would it be listed on my Xbox gamertag as the same game as i've already played? Or would i get the repeat achievements?

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Separate.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

Yeah, you can get double the achievements. I'd prefer it'd be the other way around, though. I don't like having achievements for Gears PC and Gears XBOX, and all of the other multiplats out there (especially the ones where you can cheat all of your points, like Fallout).

Ally264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Ally264

yeah i'd prefer the other way around too. Im saying i don't want double the achievements :)

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By iamjohn
    TooWalrus said:
    "Yeah, you can get double the achievements. I'd prefer it'd be the other way around, though. I don't like having achievements for Gears PC and Gears XBOX, and all of the other multiplats out there (especially the ones where you can cheat all of your points, like Fallout)."
    I could've sworn Gears used the same achievements regardless of if you were playing on PC or Xbox.

That's how it should be, really, and I'm surprised that Microsoft hasn't stepped in and decreed that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.