Fallout 3 Reclassified MA15+ in Australia “Huzzah!”

#1 Posted by TWODOGSz (26 posts) -
Awesome news right here

Lets just hope that the only thing changed was the word "morphine" or else I might have to inject a little bit extra into the necks of those Aussie censors! lol
#2 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

ahahha YES!
I really hope they didnt have to take out any of the "strategic Dismemberment" macenics

#3 Posted by TWODOGSz (26 posts) -

Yeah if they took the "bloody mess" perk out I'll be importing. But I doubt they would've given NG2 and Gears haven't had trouble.

I'm more interested in what fictional name Bethesda came up with for Morphine. Any guesses?

#4 Posted by Demilich (2598 posts) -

I'm still importing or pirating. Just because I hate this backwards as fuck Government.

#5 Edited by creamstatic (119 posts) -

why is australia so Nazi on games? who controls the ratings on games over there?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.