Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

fixing broken..um broken steel achievements!

chapman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chapman12

If you downloaded broken steel the day it came out you would of noticed the achievements unlocking but not counting. bethesda were blamming microsoft and microsoft were blamming bethsda so it only left the fans to figure out how to regian the points so i looked up and theres a way to get these to work but it you will haft to do it again
    1.delete your profile or move it onto a memory stick then unplug the memory stick( I would go with the memory stick just in case something goes wrong)
    2.the reason for 1 is so you can recover your gametag
    3.after the download of your account is done the unlocked but not counted achievements will be gone
    4.replay the mission get some gamerscore and kick-ass
    *just to infrom if any thing goes wrong do not blame me it went fine for me and has been done by many people and you do this under your own hands*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.