Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Free Fallout 3 Premium Theme coming Oct 1st!

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By KowalskiManDown

Well... free for those who have purchased all 5 DLC packs.

Got the info from Gametrailers

Today Bethesda and Microsoft revealed that a premium theme for Fallout 3 will be released on Xbox LIVE on Oct.1 free of charge for all players who have purchased all five Fallout 3 Game Add-ons as of Sept. 22. Gamers who have purchased all five Game Add-ons (English only), including “Operation: Anchorage,” “The Pitt,” “Broken Steel,” “Point Lookout” and “Mothership Zeta”, will receive a token from Microsoft to download the theme for free starting Oct. 1. “This is something we’ve been asked about a lot and we’re happy to finally be able to bring it to fans as a small token of our appreciation,” said Todd Howard, game director and executive producer for Fallout 3.The theme is also available for purchase at 240 Microsoft points.

raddevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By raddevon

I support bonuses for people who support games.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Branthog

The problem with premium themes -- and almost every theme -- is the same problem with a lot of people's desktop wall paper. I just want it to be pleasant to look at. It shouldn't be distracting and conflict with all the other items I'm trying to look at. It shouldn't look like a clip-art package puked all over the screen or like I'm trying to decipher content overlayed on a giant comic book background. But they never seem to understand this. Themes seem to just be filled with giant ridiculously busy backgrounds.

Of course, a lot of that is due to the limited options Microsoft's interface provides. You can only customize so much and the wallpaper is about the only way to set one pack apart from another.

JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By JamesF

At least I get something back. 

I mean, besides all those hours of entertainment.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.