Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

GOTY always has to update?

Avatar image for chadmasterflash
    ChadMasterFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By ChadMasterFlash

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem? I have it on both the 360 and PC. And if there is a fix for it?

Avatar image for deathstriker666
    deathstriker666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By deathstriker666

Don't know about the 360 version since I only have the PC version, but do you mean GFWL? In that case just use the GFWL disabler on the Nexus website. You can manually download all the patches from the Bethesda website.

Twiggy199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Twiggy199

@ChadMasterFlash: Sorry this is so late, but if you're still having trouble with updates you should clear your system cache Click the top link, should tell you how http://bit.ly/O1I3ee. Afterwards you should should need to update once on every game you play, if it happens again just clear your cache again :D hope this helps, and sorry you had to wait 13 weeks for an answer.

SmilingPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SmilingPig

I have the pc Steam version and it works fine for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.