If I get all 20 Bobbleheads but on 2 different saves will I still

#1 Posted by jNerd (2012 posts) -

Will I still get the achievment? They're both under my account but just diff saves.

#2 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

I believe you would have to get them under 1 save.

#3 Posted by Shadow (4980 posts) -

Nopez.  You shouldn't have blown up Megaton.

#4 Posted by jNerd (2012 posts) -
Shadow said:
"Nopez.  You shouldn't have blown up Megaton."
ghey
#5 Posted by Royale (157 posts) -

I guess the same holds true with the data miner and silver tongue achievements?  Those are the only 2 that I have left.

#6 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -
Royale said:
"I guess the same holds true with the data miner and silver tongue achievements?  Those are the only 2 that I have left."
Yup.  Same goes for the lockpicking and killing perks.
#7 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

i hate hacking so much. i'll probably never get the data miner achievement.

#8 Posted by Shadow (4980 posts) -

I guess that gives me the oportunity to go into the next game with 9 charisma (last time I started with 1).  Needless to say, I wasn't winning many speach challenges.

#9 Posted by lvl10Wizard (326 posts) -
Shadow said:
"I guess that gives me the oportunity to go into the next game with 9 charisma (last time I started with 1).  Needless to say, I wasn't winning many speach challenges."

There's a glitch in Big Town that allows you to keep passing the same speech challenge over and over thus earning the achievement.
#10 Posted by Aravix (3 posts) -
lvl10Wizard said:
"Shadow said:
"I guess that gives me the oportunity to go into the next game with 9 charisma (last time I started with 1).  Needless to say, I wasn't winning many speach challenges."

There's a glitch in Big Town that allows you to keep passing the same speech challenge over and over thus earning the achievement."
I'm not sure, but I think that glitch has been fixed in an update.
#11 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
Aravix said:
"lvl10Wizard said:
"Shadow said:
"I guess that gives me the oportunity to go into the next game with 9 charisma (last time I started with 1).  Needless to say, I wasn't winning many speach challenges."

There's a glitch in Big Town that allows you to keep passing the same speech challenge over and over thus earning the achievement."
I'm not sure, but I think that glitch has been fixed in an update."
There was an exploit in Little Lamplight also- may or may not have been fixed.

But to answer the OP, one save file. Really should have grabbed the Strength one before blowing up Megaton (assuming that's the one that fucked you over). There's also one in Vault 101 you need to get before you leave, or when you return for Trouble on the Homefront. There's a third in Raven Rock that you only have one shot at, so make sure not to miss that one too if you want the achievement.
#12 Posted by shambles (52 posts) -

friggin mungos..with your mungo talk...

i hate hacking aswell...grr

#13 Posted by ColMustard (357 posts) -

bobbleheads were a biatch to find... I call liar to anyone who says they didn't use a guide of some type.

#14 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Bobbleheads are one save, yeah. That sucks for anyone that is in that predicament, but you can always just use a guide. I don't see any other way of doing it, honestly.

#15 Posted by Maxszy (2064 posts) -

I think a guide really does have to be used!

Especially since there are a few Bobble Heads that either can only be picked up at certain points in the game, or you could alter the game in a way that you could never get the bobblehead afterward.

#16 Posted by natetodamax (19206 posts) -
RedSox8933 said:
"i hate hacking so much. i'll probably never get the data miner achievement."
That's what I said, and I got it a few days ago.
#17 Posted by MKHavoc (1307 posts) -
Shadow said:
"I guess that gives me the oportunity to go into the next game with 9 charisma (last time I started with 1).  Needless to say, I wasn't winning many speach challenges."
What I did was just save before each speech challenge and kept reloading everytime I failed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.