Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

I'm getting ready to call this game, "best of gen"

• 54 results
    Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I don't thinks it's fair to name a best of gen game until the next gen rolls around, but I'm glad you are enjoying it so much.  I'm really enjoying it too.  I'll probably put more hours in it than I did in Oblivion (300+).  Bethesda's games seem to have a similar quirkiness that is always included, but I think it gets better with each game.  There is so much included in the game, from design to characters (and their history, personality, etc) to scripting and writing, that I would expect a plethora of bugs.  I certainly don't expect play testers to find all of them, although some are questionable.

Game experiences vary from player to player, as does enjoyment.  Imagination and personal approach to the game will greatly affect how much enjoyment you take away from it.  I find this to be the case with many open world games or freeform games.  Keep enjoying Fallout 3, Colonel.

marcusfriendly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By marcusfriendly

I think Fallout is awesome but Gears of War 2 is awesome to, Gears will get best shooter, and graphics, but Fallout 3 will definatly get Game Of The Year!

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Jayge said:
    "BoG said:
    "Maybe, I just have something against games with terrible AI, terrible character animations, broken 3rd person cameras, shaky combat, poor weapon sounds, and a plethora of technical problems. I just thought everyone was."
    BoG said:
    "I'd say Mass Effect is still the best RPG of this generation."
    "
    I really love this.  Makes me laugh every time.  I'm not being facetious. 
    Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Gizmo

Left 4 Dead = Game of the year in my opinion.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.