Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

I'm playing this for the first time, any tips?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive

i want to blow through this. its kinda a boring and rpg's really arent my cup of tea but i hear this one is good for guys like me. 

zkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By zkilla

pick the perk that makes you talk with children better it will make you lose the most annoying quest in the game

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TwoOneFive

okay anyone? seriously though i just had to reset the ps3 because i was playing and i was doing the aptitude test in the beginning. my dude sits down then nothing happens. everyone in the class starts taking the test and then im sitting there doing nothing WTF?!

torus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By torus

Just don't worry about it an kill the girl's father in the beginning. It has no repercussions, and the result is the same (although a little sad).

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @zkilla said:
    " pick the perk that makes you talk with children better it will make you lose the most annoying quest in the game "
    hmm okay
    MrMuise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By MrMuise

go here, go inside and flick the electric switch so you can go down stairs, follow the hall way and use the control panel to open the big door. Go inside do what the robot says when you meet him. You may have to run past some meanies to get there but just keep running, there are only rats inside so easy peasy.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @MrMuise: will do 
    teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By teptom
    @MrMuise said:
    " go here, go inside and flick the electric switch so you can go down stairs, follow the hall way and use the control panel to open the big door. Go inside do what the robot says when you meet him. You may have to run past some meanies to get there but just keep running, there are only rats inside so easy peasy. "
    That certainly is blowing through it.

Here's a guide some members worked on if you start to like the game bit a more. It'll be good to start off with.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@Shini4444 said:
    " @MrMuise said:
    " go here, go inside and flick the electric switch so you can go down stairs, follow the hall way and use the control panel to open the big door. Go inside do what the robot says when you meet him. You may have to run past some meanies to get there but just keep running, there are only rats inside so easy peasy. "
    That certainly is blowing through it.

Here's a guide some members worked on if you start to like the game bit a more. It'll be good to start off with. "
    Damn, that guide is actually very good, I'm not sure if the guide feature is underused on Giantbomb but I think I'll be looking at them from now on, maybe even get one going myself.
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#10  Edited By AgentJ

Conserve ammo. You don't want to be caught fighting super mutants with no ammo

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mordukai
    @TwoOneFive: If you are an Oblivion fan then get yourself ready for a disappointment. As someone who sank more 268 hours  into Morrowind and more then 200 hours into Oblivion I made the mistake of buying Fallout 3 before renting it because it was made by Bethesda. BOY! you can imagine my otter surprise when 13 hours into the game I realized that I wasn't into this game and it's actually a complete bore-fest. 
    FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

Search as much as you can. 
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @Mordukai: im not an oblivion fan. i normally steer clear of rpg's
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @MrMuise said:

ok this is freaky
    Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#15  Edited By Undeadpool
    @TwoOneFive:
    Small guns. Master it. They're the most plentiful and if you master them early, no other weapon really matters. Maybe energy weapons, but if you're trying to blow through it, then Small Guns will get you there.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TwoOneFive

okay this game is boring as hell. im done with it. found dad now im done already. 

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#17  Edited By Griddler
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " okay this game is boring as hell. im done with it. found dad now im done already.  "
    It doesn't sound like you were playing it right, wanting to blow through Fallout 3? Not the way it's meant to be played.
    shaun832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By shaun832
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " okay this game is boring as hell. im done with it. found dad now im done already.  "
    That's a shame. The game's only really good if you do sidequests. I thought the main story was boring.
    flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By flaminghobo
    @TwoOneFive said:
    If you're going to bash a game, state your reasons. Otherwise, I really don't care for your opinion in any way, shape, or form. As for the main story, it is fairly boring, though Oblivion also suffered from the same flaw.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.