Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Jericho's softer side

Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Adamantium

So I'm finally revisiting FO3 to finish getting my platinum. All I need to do is rank up my neutral and good toons to 20, kill two more Behemoths, win some speech challenges, and hack about 20 more terminals.

Anyway I was heading into the capitol building to fight Talon Mercs and Mutants for some easy EXP and one of my final Behemoths, and I got overloaded on loot. Since I had Jericho and Clover with me I started handing random stuff off to them. I guess Jericho didn't like his regular Pre-War Hat, because as soon as I finished giving him a bunch of crap to hold he decided to wear a different hat:

Tough guy, eh?
     Tough guy, eh?
    Now for those of you who have been fiddling with every little aspect of this game, this might be nothing. For me though, it was utter hilarity, I couldn't stop laughing, so I figured I'd throw up a pic and share it with the rest of you.

I think I'm gonna finish the game out with him decked out in that dumb little hat. Too bad his natural armor rating is too high to try to get him to wear a skirt.

Smoke 'em if u got 'em!
     Smoke 'em if u got 'em!

R0B0T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By R0B0T

he wears the last clothing items you give him, or the best condition

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By eroticfishcake

Hey Jericho, whatever floats your boat that's fine with me.

Just...sit over there. You got too much...radiation.

crusnchill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By crusnchill

"Hey Jericho! Nice sun-hat! But it ain't sunny." 

"What's that Jericho?! Your in the mood for love?... Argh!!! Get AWAY from me, I don't flow that way man!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.