Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Point Lookout boat question

MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MikeydCT

I did a mission in point lookout, I went to the boat and it is gone. I stored somethings in the boat. Will it be back and will my stuff be in the boat still?

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By cstrang

Worry not, it'll be back later, when you do a few more main quests.  Everything you put there should still be there, but I'm not 100% on that.

Dan64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dan64

Just finish off the main PL quests, and your stuff will still be there, as long as you stored it in a footlocker or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.