Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

So, I've been wondering about this for awhile

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By LordXavierBritish

I've seem a lot of people complain about not being able to play after the ending, and I can not figure out why.

I mean, I have always taken the words "We Won't Be Back For A Long Time" in an RPG to mean "Hey dumb ass this is the final area save if you want to play this game ever again."

Was I just one of the few who actually did this, or is there some reason people want that extra twenty minutes of game play added on to their character.

I need to know, it is driving me mad.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ArchScabby

It's not the 20 minutes for their character, they didn't know it ended so they saved over their last, and can't go back to before they started the last quest.  The only way to go back to playing the normal game is to start a new character, which most people probably don't want to do.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.