Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Sydney's key and the Declaration of Independence.

Roomrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Roomrunner

Sydney died during the super mutant raid when you first encounter her.  Now the door to go deeper in the museum is locked, and so is her terminal, which I assume helps open it.  Is this quest dead, or is there another way inside?

nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nanikore

If you're on PC, press tilde, type unlock, hover over what you want to unlock (terminal, door), hit enter.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 106

#3  Edited By citizenkane

I think it you have to start it over again.  Sorry, buddy.

BrokenCage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By BrokenCage

According to The Vault, you can access a backdoor to the National Archives directly across the street from the Penn Ave/Mall Metro Station. This is probably your best bet on the 360.
    Roomrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Roomrunner

I think that backdoor is the one I first ran through to get into the Archives.  It only goes to the ground floor.  CK is prob right.  Oh well, that is what second playthroughs are for.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.