Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

The Hockey Mask

Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Johnny5

When I first saw the Hockey mask I was like "oooo chainsaw wielding serial killer time" but then I picked it up and its a bonus to unarmed?

...what?

I wish it was more rare and gave a decent bonus to melee weapons or the ripper only even.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Gunner

yeah some of the items dont make sense. Enclave power armor is shittier than regular power armor?

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Bulldog19892
    Gunner said:
    "yeah some of the items dont make sense. Enclave power armor is shittier than regular power armor?"
    Dude, but... the brotherhood.
    Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Gunner
    Bulldog19892 said:
    "Gunner said:
    "yeah some of the items dont make sense. Enclave power armor is shittier than regular power armor?"
    Dude, but... the brotherhood."
    The enclave is supposed to be super rich and way more advanced than the brotherhood. Yet their armor only gives bonuses to strength and rad resistance.. fucking RAD resistance! That exactly what i need for a good combat solder! and it only gives you +1 to strength. the brotherhood armor give 2 to that, what about something actually useful for gun combat? maybe +10 to big guns or small guns!?!?! that would make more fucking sense.. but NOOO lets increase the strength!

/rant
    Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Johnny5

Actually at the time I got enclave armor it WAS better than brotherhood power armor, however when I was given a new set of brotherhood armor that was 100% CND it was pretty damn good.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Demilich

Enclave armor isn't worse than BoS. It just has different bonuses.

Avatar image for jamesoutrageous
    JamesOutrageous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By JamesOutrageous

naughty nightwear for me...

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gunner
    Johnny5 said:
    "Actually at the time I got enclave armor it WAS better than brotherhood power armor, however when I was given a new set of brotherhood armor that was 100% CND it was pretty damn good."
    the enclave armor, according to the fallout wiki is supposed to be better than the brotherhood armor. But in fallout 3 its the same as or worse depending on how you play the game, it has more rad resistance than the brotherhood armor but not as much strength.
    coyo7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By coyo7e

Hockey players don't brawl with weapons.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.