leut_caboose's Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) review

BUY IT NOW

Fallout 3 is one of the best FPS games since Half Life 2. All the DLC is great to. Get this game. For those of you who know me, i don't give most games more than a 3.5 but this gets five stars from me. great story, free roam, totally awesome.  If you like FPS this game is for you, if you like Online FPS get halo 3 or Team Fortress. but this is a great game, especially with the DLC, if your tight on cash get the broken steel DLC first. Level Cap up to thirty, for those of you who know what im talking about Oh yeah

Posted by Utlas

This is an RPG, not a first person shooter! Guns don't make Fallout an FPS. Also, the review is short and shallow.

Other reviews for Fallout 3 (Xbox 360)

My trek through the Capital Wasteland. 0

After Oblivion, Bethesda’s 2006 hit, the expectations were extremely high for Fallout 3 and the game doesn’t disappoint. Although some fanatics of the original Fallouts may not fully appreciate the move from top-down fully turn-based to a hybrid of the latter and first person shooter , fans of previous Bethesda games will recognise the core movement, navigation and little secrets they have added. In fact there are a huge amount of similarities between this and Oblivion, although instead of wande...