pipeandslippers's Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) review

fallout... of your chair with excitement

i was literally over the moon when i heard they were making another fallout game.  i didn't play the second one, but the first one kind of sucked, so that was the reason I didn't play it.  this game, fallout 3, is a like the 12-course banquet of games, it is long and tasty like a baguette.  i literally fell out of my chair though while playing this game, its just that good.  i met interesting characters and shot at other interesting people and things.  one person i met was so interesting, that i fell out of my chair.  the graphics are so good that my jaw was drooping.  the guns sounds are are little too "shooty", and didn't have the bang i was looking for.  the music is older, but that okay because i think it was supposed to be shitty and old.  in summation, i can only give this game four stars, because of the few things i didn't like.