backlash580's Fallout 3 (PlayStation 3) review

• backlash580 wrote this review on .

Fallout 3 RE...

Like all games, this one could be better. When Im trying to fight my way through Monsters and Gaint Fire Ants of Death it take the littlest thing to kill the character. All this game needs it a motorcycle. Yea, why walk everywhere when a dirt bike or a futureistict pair of wheels will do. Remember when you buy this,...... buy a game guide or you'll be on the internet for an hour wondering where Big Town is. lol. Once you get a hang of it and the rule of being around other people,.... this game can get addicting. So have fun and don't shoot unless you intend to kill everyone around you. :)