56. Even 200 year old men need an escort every now and again
100+ Things You Have Learned Playing Fallout: New Vegas
60. Space suit is awesome against radiation, and you don't even need a helmet!
61. Combining a space suit with a re-breather makes a cool looking diving outfit.
62. You can't make it all the way to the elevator after setting a gas leak on fire no matter how many times you try :(
75) Punching a helpless 200+ yr old man, whose body is frail and decrepit, in the face so hard that the rest of his body explodes never gets old.
76) Securitrons don't like it when you shoot a prostitute in the face.
77) When shooting a giant rat that's being chased by a bunch of kids, the kids will eat the recently killed giant rat.
78) Chaotic neutral means everyone gets a bullet to the face and I get tons of loot.
79) Old men that give you notes on how to survive an artillery bombardment are liars.
91) Killing people who look really different from other NPCs will ruin future missions completely.
92) The legendary DeathClaw really does live up to its name.
93) A abandon tech office isn't the best place to hid the one security code that could end up killing you.
94) The Remnants are the Enclave versions of the A team.
95) Your always hunting shit heads with Cass even if your in friendly territory.
This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.