Brotherhood Power Armor

#1 Posted by freedo (83 posts) -

So, I've got the Brotherhood power armor and I know I need to learn how to use it in order to wear it. But how do I learn how to use it? I'm getting F'd in the B every time I run into a group of enemies like Legionaries or whatever I have no armor period. But I've got that fuckin' Brotherhood armor just sitting there. So, where do I need to go and what do I need to do to use it? Also, what other good armor do you guys know about?

#2 Edited by Animasta (14667 posts) -

go visit the brotherhood of course! do their quest line, you should get power armor training.

Alternatively, if you go get Arcade (he's in freeside, in the old mormon fort) and do his quest (For Auld Lang Syne) you get power armor training that way.

#3 Posted by freedo (83 posts) -

That makes a whole lot of sense! Where are the Brotherhood?

#4 Posted by Prince_of_Space (82 posts) -

@freedo: You might have figured this out already but the Brotherhood is in Hidden Valley, which is northeast of the NCR prison. It's a fenced-in place with a couple of bunkers scattered about.

#5 Posted by Getz (2995 posts) -

You could also buy combat armor from Gun Runners which is pretty good armor and not as heavy.

#6 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5140 posts) -

In the Hidden Valley if I remember correctly it's about two minutes walk from that mining town.

#7 Posted by themangalist (1731 posts) -

Hey don't blame you not having armor if you suck at fighting legionnaires. My character fought the Second Battle of Hooverdam in a Wasteland Doctor's outfit. And she outrun the final boss.

#8 Edited by Spoonman671 (4588 posts) -

Financed in the Bank?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.