Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

can anyone offer some help

whipperdasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By whipperdasher

im well into the game, but after initially my NCR going up to being liked.. it went down to accepeted so i started doing more missions to get it up at various forts... however the more i do for the NCR the more my popularity is going down... after doing a few missions and it claiming i have NCR fame, ive gone down to neutral and now i cant carry on some missions one guy even remarked "what gives you the right to tell me what to do" when about 10 previous in the game id run round and done lots of missions and he had proclaimed im a greast help.

i just dont get why me doing the missions for them is having a negative effect!!
    Bromeliad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bromeliad

I had the same problem. Turns out if you're wearing an NCR disguise and you take it off, your reputation with them resets. It's annoying, I know. I think it's a glitch, not an actual feature.

whipperdasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By whipperdasher

aaaahh thanks very much thats really helpful. thats hella annoying tho haha.

whipperdasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By whipperdasher
    yeah i just changed my outfit and it changed it all back to liked and stuff... excellent

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.