Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Companions

Avatar image for thedeadcomedian
    TheDeadComedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TheDeadComedian

I'm pretty damn far into the campaign, and I haven't run into a single companion. Are there any quests I should seek out that would lead me to some friends? 

Oh God. I'm so lonely.

one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By one_2nd

Do the king's quests, that town with the dinosaur... I mean can't you just look it up? It should be really easy info to find.  

edit: derp

ShinjiEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ShinjiEx

It's kinda of hard to miss Boone & Veronica  "so long as your pay intention talk to everyone before moving on"

ED-E is in Primm at the post office 

You will need a speech or barter of 50 or higher if I recall but you need to be on "the quest" you get later on for the crimson caravan co. to ultimately get this companion just to let you know in advance

There are others but I won't spoil but anyway those are the easy ones to get or can't miss!

JesseG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By JesseG

I got some random Veronica bitch that follows me around. She doesn't do too much so you're not missing out.

Mooseslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mooseslayer

Veronica is at the 188 Trading Post. 
    Boone can be found in the head of the Dinosaur in Novac after 9PM. You have to complete a mission for him before he can be your companion. 
    Rex is at the King's School of Impersonation. 
    Cass is at the bar at the Mohave Outpost. You've probably walked right by her already during an earlier mission.
    Other places to find companions are Jacobstown, Black Mountain & the Old Mormon Fort.

ShinjiEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ShinjiEx
    @JesseG said:
    " I got some random Veronica bitch that follows me around. She doesn't do too much so you're not missing out. "
    Check you wheel dude!

Veronica is awesome she smashes the crap out of baddies!
    MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By MooseyMcMan

I got Boone pretty easily. He's a badass. I love it when he snipes dudes to death before I even get a chance to get a bead on them.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#8  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Get your ass to Jacobstown now.  Actually, come to think of it, I like most of the companions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.