Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Crash To Desktop...On PS3?

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#1  Edited By sammo21

So my experiences with Fallout: New Vegas are, obviously, plagued with bugs, glitches, and WTFs.  Anyway, the newest one I had just five minutes ago is the first in my PS3 history.  I was wandering around, like one does in a Fallout game, when I came across a highway patrolman's station (outside of the large overrun prison).  Making me way to the single cell in the back of the station, I enetered it suddenly struck with a black screen.  5-10 seconds later my game literally crashed to the XMB with no error message or unlocking screen freeze.  This is the first time this has ever happened on a console game for me.  Anyone else have this happen to them?

THRICE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By THRICE
    @sammo21:  Never happened to Fallout but I've played a few games that have done this before. It has happened quite a few times in various Betas I've been in over the years as well. But crashing to the XMB is yeah totally bizarre. Obsidian needs to get their act together. I've had about 7 game freezes in 17 hours of play, I've had a couple quests glitch to the point where they are unbeatable, and I got both Boone and Veronica's weapon glitches.
    damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By damswedon

0_o

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.