Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Honest Hearts brings Fallout back to form!!

DrMcKittrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DrMcKittrick

This content is what the game needed.  Get it.

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By vaiz

A compelling and in depth argument.

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By themangalist

I can't believe how indifferent i am about any dlc content for NV. T'is coming from someone who bought and enjoyed every piece of dlc content for FO3. It's a great game don't get me wrong, i just don't know why they sound totally uninteresting to me.

Avatar image for shadowknight508
    ShadowKnight508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By ShadowKnight508

So long as it addresses some of the bugs that plagued the original game and is a enjoyable DLC addition that helps bolster the Fallout: New Vegas story, then I will look into it. Just need the PSN store to catch up on updates so I can get it (along with Dead Money).

Dustpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Dustpan

About 10 minutes into the DLC a important character fell inside of a boulder, I had to load a save.

WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By WoodenPlatypus

Not until the game is a little more fixed.
    Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By LordXavierBritish

Do you get better party members.

That is the part I miss from Fallout 3.

Good party members.

I don't think I even remember anyone from New Vegas except Boone and whatever that gay guys name was.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Venatio

It's out already?

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By hatking
    @DrMcKittrick said:
    Oh, so the DLC removes all the glitches, the game crashes, save file bugs, and updates the engine to look like something modern?

Seriously, New Vegas wasn't bad because the story or the characters were poorly done; New Vegas was bad because it only barely worked.  I rushed to the ending of the game because I was fucking sick of reloading saves after game crashes.
    Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I read the IGN review and it seems like something I'd want to play. I might wait a little while longer to see what other people think before i buy it, as Dead Money was an impulse buy for me and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD DID THAT DLC SUCK BIG BLACK ELEPHANT DICKS.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#11  Edited By rjayb89

This DLC really likes to throw random assortments of enemies at you. They aren't difficult but seeing a mantis, scorpion, and cicada (or whatever those orange flying things are) at once is surprising. And the fact that enemies seem to spawn out of nowhere is unusual but it keeps you on your toes. I've a level 35 sniper/stealth-based character so crouching suppresses any ambushes that could have been so that isn't much of a problem for me.

And for some reason, on the PC version, this DLC runs surprisingly better than when in the main game, in New Vegas. I get maybe a 10 fps increase indoors and outdoors.
    owenneil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By owenneil

I was digging it till after only a short time I was on the last quest... It's really short, and most of the time its you running from one end to the next. Or trying to figure out how to get to some place.
    DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By DriveupLife

The DLC is pretty short

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By CL60
    @HatKing said:
    @DrMcKittrick said:
    Oh, so the DLC removes all the glitches, the game crashes, save file bugs, and updates the engine to look like something modern?

Seriously, New Vegas wasn't bad because the story or the characters were poorly done; New Vegas was bad because it only barely worked.  I rushed to the ending of the game because I was fucking sick of reloading saves after game crashes.
    You know the major bugs and crashes were fixed a loooong time ago via a major patch.
    pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By pweidman

Yeah if you don't mind dropping all followers, and 2/3 of your inventory, for some silly weight restriction before entry to Zion.  Correct? This is offputting for me, not even considering all the problems w/FO:NV, post patch. Don't think I can go back, and I played 4/5 of the FO3 DLC, which was mostly great.
    hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hatking
    @CL60 said:
    @HatKing said:
    @DrMcKittrick said:

You know the major bugs and crashes were fixed a loooong time ago via a major patch.
    Then I'd hate to have played that game with the major bugs and crashes.  I bought it only a month ago.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.