Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Honest Hearts DLC coming soon! April 19th!

INV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By INV2

I just finsihed the "Dead Money" DLC with an all new charcter for the new DLC, wanted to trim some levels to make way for some new perks and just refine my SPECIAL, my equipment, skils, for my play style. Anyway, throughout the Sierra Madre Villa you can see grafitti everywhere, "The Burned Man Lives," and hearts with arrows through them. Really anticipating more Fallout: New Vegas!

As a side benefit of replaying the DLC, I snagged all the skill books in the Sierra Madre AND made it out with over 16,000 Sierra Madre chips and all 37 gold bars, plus the unique weapons and armor. Also, got all three special perks and completed "The Whole Sad Story," "Dead Man's Hand" and "Things To Come" challeneges. Pretty cool.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Vinny_Says

What's this DLC about? I really liked New Vegas despite it's issues but from what I saw of Dead Money it looked pretty boring.

Dustpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dustpan

I don't get it. Your post is filled with nonsense.

Edit: Trademarkia is listing the release date for Honest Hearts as April 19th. Here's the page.

INV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By INV2

So....why is my post filled with nonsense?

and @ blacklabeldomm I suspect the Honest Hearts DLC will involve a struggle between the Burned Man and the Mormons in New Canaan. "Dead Money" wasn't well-liked, but the story, art design and voice acting are top notch. It's just the challenge factor is quite contrived...being they take your equipment and the bomb collars/radio interference stuff. All in all, still quality DLC.

Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Cameron
    @INV2: 

You didn't give any information about the new DLC or give a link to a site that does. I wouldn't call your post nonsense, but it's not what I was expecting from a thread titled 'Honest Hearts DLC Coming Soon!.' I assume you can understand why some people would be confused.
    INV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By INV2

Guess I just need to temper my entusiasm, I forgot this is still an internet forum.

Avatar image for prince_of_space
    Prince_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Prince_of_Space

If you look on this page it says that April 19 is actually the publish for opposition date. I'm no copyright lawyer but I think what that means is that starting on April 19 people have 30 days to oppose the publication of "Honest Hearts." If that's the case then I don't think Bethesda would risk putting out the DLC until the middle of May at the earliest. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#8  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Has anyone heard anything more about this or any other future DLC for New Vegas?

Avatar image for prince_of_space
    Prince_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Prince_of_Space
    @Sparky_Buzzsaw: 
    According to this announcement on the Bethesda forums the Honest Hearts DLC has been finished for a while now.They haven't released it yet because they want to put out a patch first to fix some bugs and improve the game's stability.  At the moment they're done with the patch and are waiting for Microsoft and Sony to approve it, which could take a couple of weeks. Once they patch is out the DLC should come out soon after it.

If you want an idea of what to expect from the DLC you can see some screengrabs from its trailer here. The trailer was put up on Bethesda's YouTube channel about a week ago, but it was set to private and they removed it after some dudes managed to get pictures from it. 
    sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#10  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw
    @Prince_of_Space:
    Wow, thanks for the detailed response.  That's great news.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.