Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Just starting out.

jackh915

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jackh915

Okay so i just got this game at christmas and im still in the first town bit and ive just stopped the powder ranger guys from attacking the town but in the process lost Ringo and Sunny's dog (Cheyanne i think?) where should i go from here? should i continue or just start fresh.
    Thanks x

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Aronman789

Just go walk around and you'll find something to do.

chu52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By chu52
    @jackh915 just continue. That dog IS CHUMP CHANGE. Goodsprings is no megaton, look forward to forgetting it.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Hailinel
    @jackh915 said:
    " powder ranger "
    I misread that for a moment and had visions of Power Rangers running about New Vegas.
    jackh915

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jackh915
    @Hailinel: Yea, when i first saw them getting mentioned i was like "whaaaaa?" lol. Plus 'powder rangers' is a very fear inducing name for a group.
    Avatar image for doctorscribbler
    DoctorScribbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By DoctorScribbler

Yeah, during this fight, random town peoples will die and, like chu52 put it, Goodsprings ain't no Megaton. If it makes you feel better, I reloaded this sequence five times before I was able to complete the fight without losing anybody and it really doesn't change anything. I am 16 hours into the game now and I have not returned to Goodsprings once. If you absolutely must finish this sequence without losing anyone, charge in close to the gang members so they focus their firepower on you and then have the townspeople pick them off as you also VATS it out. Takes a while but it works!

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

explore. 
    ClamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By ClamFTW
    @DoctorScribbler said:
    " Yeah, during this fight, random town peoples will die and, like chu52 put it, Goodsprings ain't no Megaton. If it makes you feel better, I reloaded this sequence five times before I was able to complete the fight without losing anybody and it really doesn't change anything. I am 16 hours into the game now and I have not returned to Goodsprings once. If you absolutely must finish this sequence without losing anyone, charge in close to the gang members so they focus their firepower on you and then have the townspeople pick them off as you also VATS it out. Takes a while but it works! "
    Goodsprings is actually a great "base" early on in the game if you're playing on Hardcore.  It's close to Goodsprings Source, which always has fresh water for you and Geckos to shoot and cook, and Goodsprings has a reloading bench and workbench available without having to go into a building / separate loading screen.  The weapon store there sells good amounts of ammo and mods as well, and you can use the Doctor's House as a place to stash some goods early on in the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.