Lonesome Road Achievements On Steam

#1 Posted by Prince_of_Space (82 posts) -

Just as the title says, the achievements for the upcoming DLC can be viewed on Steam. I would advise against looking them up if you want to play the DLC in blissful ignorance.

The achievements hint that plucky little ED-E will have some of its (his?) backstory illuminated upon, that some sort of upgradeable explosive device is the "signature weapon" of the DLC, and that defusing warheads will somehow play into Lonesome Road's plot.
#2 Posted by schattenwolf86 (132 posts) -

Can't wait

#3 Posted by pweidman (2319 posts) -

Yep, bring it on.

#4 Posted by Sean2206 (264 posts) -

So excited for this DLC built up to it excellently in the main game, dead money and old world blues. I'm  really annoyed by thedelay especially after Obsidian came out a few days earlier and said it definitely wont be delayed.  

The achievements list suggestion that ED-E plays a key role suggests that when Ulysses says in his audio logs in OWB that "America sleeps at the divide" or something to that effect that he could mean the Enclave. I thought this at the time I heard it although I'm not sure about this if it does turn out to be true.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.