Lonesome Road trailer!

#1 Posted by Animasta (14727 posts) -

FUCKING NUKES MAN

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

Aw yeah.

The achievements in Steam for LR I'm as of yet unable to earn have been taunting me for months.

#3 Posted by The_Nubster (2359 posts) -

Oh my god yes. This needs to be something I have right now.

#4 Posted by Galiant (2195 posts) -

Awesome. Can't wait!

#5 Posted by DaemonBlack (342 posts) -

I haven't played New Vegas for a while but damn if that didn't make me wanna start a new character.

#6 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5101 posts) -

At this point I got so much awesome stuff ... man, Ulysses gonna get raped.

#7 Posted by Solh0und (1852 posts) -

i hope they make a GOTY edition or something. I hate to pay 40 bones for all of the DLC.

#8 Posted by thornie_delete (436 posts) -
#9 Posted by Animasta (14727 posts) -

@solh0und said:

i hope they make a GOTY edition or something. I hate to pay 40 bones for all of the DLC.

I only payed...28. it's called STEAM SALES, so sorry if you have it for a console or something

#10 Posted by Prince_of_Space (83 posts) -

Those shots with the mushroom clouds at the end make me wonder if we'll get to choose to nuke some location outside of the Divide (like how Van Buren was supposed to end). One of the developers did say that a decision in this DLC affects some part of the Mojave wasteland...

#11 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5154 posts) -

@thornie said:

You can never leave!

#12 Posted by Solh0und (1852 posts) -

@Laketown said:

@solh0und said:

I only payed...28. it's called STEAM SALES, so sorry if you have it for a console or something

I happen to have it on a console.... :(

#13 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

@solh0und said:

I happen to have it on a console.... :(

Bummer.

#14 Posted by Fjordson (2433 posts) -

So incredibly excited for this. <3 New Vegas. Sort of bittersweet that this is the last New Vegas content Obsidian's doing, though. Going to be a while before we see anything new from the Fallout universe =(

Probably going to have some leftover points on my Xbox Live account so I might pick up the Gun Runners pack as well.

#15 Posted by Moody_yeti (369 posts) -

Looks good,to bad i sold my copy along time ago.

May have the get the GOTY edition if it ever comes out,*cough*.

#16 Posted by Dustpan (1694 posts) -

So is this the last piece of story related DLC for New Vegas? I know they announced that Mothership Zeta was the last one for Fallout 3, but I haven't seen anything about Lonesome Road being the final one.

#17 Posted by themangalist (1748 posts) -

@Dustpan said:

So is this the last piece of story related DLC for New Vegas? I know they announced that Mothership Zeta was the last one for Fallout 3, but I haven't seen anything about Lonesome Road being the final one.

Well the other 'DLCs have been building up to the final confrontation so I guess ya, last DLC. I haven't bought any of the DLCs and I really didn't plan to. I've spent 60+ hours on Fallout 3 and 60 more on New Vegas. That's 120 hours of Fallout, not including another 120 hours in Oblivion, resulting to 240 hours of Gamebryo. That's the most time I've ever spent with any game.

But then... this trailer happened. That empty cityscape... MAN, am I a sucker for post-apocalyptic scenery. Totally getting this :P

#18 Posted by Dustpan (1694 posts) -

@themangalist said:

@Dustpan said:

Well the other 'DLCs have been building up to the final confrontation so I guess ya, last DLC. I haven't bought any of the DLCs and I really didn't plan to. I've spent 60+ hours on Fallout 3 and 60 more on New Vegas. That's 120 hours of Fallout, not including another 120 hours in Oblivion, resulting to 240 hours of Gamebryo. That's the most time I've ever spent with any game.

But then... this trailer happened. That empty cityscape... MAN, am I a sucker for post-apocalyptic scenery. Totally getting this :P

Yeah, but at some point awhile ago someone from Bethesda or Obsidian said that there were 2 other story related addons under consideration. Trying to look for a source on that.

#19 Edited by spazmaster666 (1993 posts) -

It's funny how I have a better chance of playing this than Gears 3 tomorrow since I could definitely spend a couple of hours playing this at 2 am wheras there's no way in hell I'm going to start Gears 3 (which probably won't arrive until 5pm tomorrow) while I have two exams looming in the horizon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.