Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Never Played Fallout: New Vegas (Modding Advice)

grtkbrandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys, I'm going to be doing a play through of New Vegas for my YouTube channel. I played through Fallout 3 but never really touched New Vegas even though it's sitting in my Steam Library (of course). What are some must-have (or just plain fun) mods you guys recommend? For reference, I believe I only have the base version of the game, not the GOTY version.

babblerock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Visual overhaul, new animations, Mart's mode for new enemies and random chaos, nude mode if you pervin a little

grtkbrandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By grtkbrandon

@babblerock said:

Visual overhaul, new animations, Mart's mode for new enemies and random chaos, nude mode if you pervin a little

Not sure the nude mode will fly on YouTube, but thanks, haha!

@dudeglove I just looked into this one and it sounds awesome. Definitely gonna give it a go.

flameboy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was been playing Fallout Who Vegas I mean it's not exactly going to change the game just add new quests that are Doctor Who focused the only thing of slight annoyance is how hard to TARDIS is to get to go where you want it to.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.