Steam sale: FNV and DLC 50% off 'til 28th.

#1 Posted by Brackynews (4056 posts) -

Ten bucks for FNV is pretty damn good I'd say. All DLC is 50% off as well. I don't think any GOTY edition will end up being cheaper.

Just the sale I've been waiting for. Have an idea for a Giant Bomb related Fallout mod and I only have it for 360...

Everyone else still neck deep in Skyrim I assume? I just refuse to dive into it until I finish up FNV over the holidays. :)

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

If you've been holding out for FO:NV, that's a pretty sweet deal. Many (all?) of the bugs at launch have been patched at this point and the PC mod community is still booming.

If you're STILL on the fence, I could see Steam having an even more ridiculous sale over Christmas.

#3 Posted by artofwar420 (6276 posts) -

As a general rule, wait until the last day to buy these.

They may become a daily deal and be even more discounted. Shop safely.

#4 Posted by BawlZINmotion (714 posts) -

Daily deal today (November 24), $4.99.

#5 Posted by Brackynews (4056 posts) -

@artofwar420: Always good advice! Today's the day.

#6 Posted by artofwar420 (6276 posts) -
@Brackynews Happy shopping.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.