Trouble free experience?

#1 Posted by leebmx (2235 posts) -

Sorry to bring up the bug thing yet again but I wanted to get some idea of this.  
I have this game on the 360 installed on the HD and am about 30hours in. I haven't got to New Vegas yet where I understand most of the problems are but so far, apart from the odd enemy merging with the scenery (only happened twice) I am having a problem free time - saves cool, short loading times etc. 
 However my enjoyment is being marred slightly because I keep reading on the all the forums about all the problems people are having and I keep waiting for the game to break. Is this just an overreaction (I read on the Bethesda forum someone saying that Chris Avellone should be jailed for fraud!!) or not? 
 Are there people out there who have reached New Vegas or finished the game without major problems?

#2 Posted by zegolf (224 posts) -
@leebmx: Yes, there are people.  And if you do a quick search through the forum post, you'll read many accounts of both sides of the argument.

You'll be fine.  None of the bugs are really game-breaking anyway.
#3 Posted by leebmx (2235 posts) -
@zegolf: That was kind of what I thought...the unhappy people maybe make more noise than the contented. Loving this game sooooooo much.
#4 Posted by DillonWerner (1520 posts) -

I thought this thread was going to be about a free XP glitch lol.

#5 Posted by zegolf (224 posts) -
@DillonWerner: There's one of those floating around here, somewhere.  I think if you check my blogs, I did one on exactly that! 
#6 Posted by rosebud04 (360 posts) -
@DillonWerner:  I second this incorrect assumption.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.