You call this an Indy hat?

#1 Posted by adoggz (2046 posts) -

oh hey look, its the fridge that indy was in in the 4th movie that i never saw lawls that I was looking for. Yay, its his hat

Lets wear his hat, that will be cool

what the fuck is this shit? does that look like a god damn hat the Indy would wear? CAUSE I DON'T THINK IT DOES; WHY THE HELL CAN'T A GIRL WEAR A DAMN INDY HAT OBSIDIAN YOU FUCKING DOUCHE NOODLES!!

FUCK YOU OBSIDIAN, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Its a easter egg calm down. 

#3 Posted by rjayb89 (7717 posts) -

What does the 3 dots up in the left corner mean?  Or how'd you get it to display that?

#4 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

You mad.  enough pictures already here that I'm not piling on.

#5 Posted by Lukeweizer (2611 posts) -

That's messed up.

#6 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

If you actually saw Crystal Skull, you'd understand they're referencing the scene were the aliens fuck up his hat like that.

#7 Posted by Arker101 (1474 posts) -

Hey you got Bugs in my Easter Eggs! 

Eh, seems weird dosen't it?
#8 Posted by Dtat (1623 posts) -
@adoggz: To be fair, the one you wear as a guy doesn't look like an Indy hat either.
#9 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:

" What does the 3 dots up in the left corner mean?  Or how'd you get it to display that? "

It means " easter egg" 
#10 Posted by Krystal_Sackful (808 posts) -
@rjayb89: 
It signifies that what you are seeing is a special event triggered by your Wild Wasteland perk.
#11 Edited by adoggz (2046 posts) -
@rjayb89: 
no idea, just showed up when i ran across the fridge. bet it means pip boy dislikes what obsidian did with the hat too. 
or it means what the guys about me said, but I think my idea has more merit.

@MysteriousBob:
wait, really? I need to go see this movie n..... wait a sec, nice try there Stephen Spielberg. I'm not falling for your devious tricks.

@Dtat:
really? man that is just super lame.

@Arker101: @Lukeweizer:
yeah

I blame Matt Rorie for this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.