Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout

Franchise »

The Fallout franchise is a post-apocalyptic series of role-playing and tactics games originally developed by Black Isle, and most recently, Bethesda Softworks and Obsidian Entertainment.

Fallout 4

27bstroke6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 27bstroke6

didn't see actual post relating to this idea.  please lock.

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Twitchey

I'd like them to do a setting in Texas like Brotherhood of Steel. Except without all the nu metal crap. An apocalyptic Fort Worth would be interesting. 

Berserker976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Berserker976

I dunno, I think too many games have been taking place in California recently, that and New York. Can't come up with an interesting setting on the spot, I just kind of want to see a different part of the US (or the world) done up in Fallout style. Maybe something northern.

27bstroke6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 27bstroke6

What about Mexico?  No one ever really talks about what happened outside the US.  And it would add to the Texas thing.  Having border wars, calling into question that of patriotism...that would be pretty cool.

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Twitchey
    @27bstroke6 said:
    What about Mexico?  No one ever really talks about what happened outside the US.  And it would add to the Texas thing.  Having border wars, calling into question that of patriotism...that would be pretty cool.
    That wouldn't work for the theme of Fallout. Notice how all of them take place in America? The whole lore of the game revolves around post apocalyptic America. It would be like if Bethesda took The Elder Scrolls and put it on another country within the world, while there is history there it would screw up the lore.
    niamahai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By niamahai

Any setting will be fine IMO. I'm more curious how will they ditch some of the archaic gameplay elements of FO3/NV.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

New York would be cool, and i hope we get a nuclear winter this time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.