Deathclaws

#1 Posted by leftystarman (28 posts) -

Does anybody know the best way to kill a deathclaw? I'm in the hub, trying to beat the missing caravan quest.

#2 Posted by HombreGato (56 posts) -

Go for the eyes, Boo.  GO FOR THE EYES ! ! !

#3 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -

Or the Groin.

#4 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3501 posts) -

Since this was already bumped... The Dart Gun is very useful against Deathclaws.

#5 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

The Combat Shotgun and the Magnum are my Deathclaw killers.

#6 Posted by Hexpane (1397 posts) -

Get the unique sniper rifle that has KNockdown.  Deathclaws will never even come close to hitting  you anymore, 1 long shot knock down, then finish it off w/ any weapon you want.

#7 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -
Hexpane said:
"Get the unique sniper rifle that has KNockdown.  Deathclaws will never even come close to hitting  you anymore, 1 long shot knock down, then finish it off w/ any weapon you want."

Origina1Penguin said:
"Since this was already bumped... The Dart Gun is very useful against Deathclaws."

Wrong Fallout.
#8 Posted by Hexpane (1397 posts) -
Captain_Fookup said:
"Hexpane said:
"Get the unique sniper rifle that has KNockdown.  Deathclaws will never even come close to hitting  you anymore, 1 long shot knock down, then finish it off w/ any weapon you want."

Origina1Penguin said:
"Since this was already bumped... The Dart Gun is very useful against Deathclaws."

Wrong Fallout.
"
Shit wrong fallout, I'm so used to every FO thread being about FO3...  
#9 Edited by Origina1Penguin (3501 posts) -

Same.  I just read the topic title, not the forum :P

#10 Posted by Bongos (186 posts) -

Psycho,Stimpacks, and a combat shotgun does the job for me. Bringing a friend also helps bring the pain also like others said the eyes and the legs. Why legs?,because a knocked down deathclaw means more shooting it in the face and not tearing your face off.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.