lastninja's Fallout (PC) review

• lastninja wrote this review on .

Brilliant Game

This is one of my all-time favorite games. A true masterpiece in storytelling and immersion. The setting was exactly up my alley, as I at the time was growing more and more sick of the many different fantasy settings in most all other rpgs. The intro sucks you right in to this expansive universe of 50's envisioned future post-apocalyptic USA. The game is simply brilliant on every level, from audio to art and atmosphere. Interesting gameplay systems with the PERK and VATS, I always made sure to have the bloody mess perk :) Highly recommended.