Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 20, 2012

A new Family Guy game based largely on the episodes 'Road to the Multiverse' and 'The Big Bang Theory' which pits Stewie and Brian against Stewie's (just as) evil half-brother Bertram.

NO PC Controller Support for PC Version

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By VACkillers

Just as the topic says... After some file search, Activision appears to not even included a controller.ini file anywhere either... I have a Logitech dual action controller, which works in all my other games such as Fifa 13 so i know its not the controller or that windows doesn't even see it.. I'd be interested to know if anyone else has had this issue, but basically after plugging in the USB controller, loading the game up, when you go to the controls menu in the options, the gamepad is not selectable as a controller... and which in tern, prevents you being able to do coop with friends or family... considering this game is $50 !!!!!!!! that is totally un-acceptable....

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By JoeyRavn

I'm playing with a wired 360 gamepad. I think that the game even displays the gamepad button icons instead of keyboard keys. No issues here, so it's definitely something on your part.

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By VACkillers

Yep going from what i've seen on other forums, the 360 controller is the only gamepad that works with this game...

BillyMethers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By BillyMethers
    alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By alternate

@BillyMethers said:

I don't hate you personally or anything, but THE FUCK is wrong with you for supporting a Family Guy product? or even a licensed product in general.

Just quit while you're ahead is my suggestion.

Maybe he likes the show. A lot of people do, even if the common internet hipster opinion is that it is shit. Which is hilarious as back when it was cancelled the first time internet hipsters would shout down anyone who didn't like it.

BillyMethers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BillyMethers
    VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By VACkillers

hehe I take no offense in what you say its fine, I just really love the show, and I actually like the game, its quirky and funny! and has all the things thats in the show, in the game, i love the 1 liners and the constant banta between stewie and brian, just love it, both me and the wife do, and we were hoping to play together hence why i made the this post in the first place about the no controller support, yes i know all about turning your controller into a 360, that programs been around since fifa games started to fuck up on the controller support, but I'd rather not use that if i can because it doesn't quite work correctly for me, i've never been properly been able to that program to work correctly, I am hoping that someone will create a .ini file for controllers or a patch to be released to support other controllers, not spending more money on a 360 controller which i dont personally like anyway when my current controller works perfectly fine for every other game I own... I wanted to bring this issue to light because only a few of us over at the steam forum have even mentioned it... i cant believe that people who reviewed this game never tried a controller that wasn't a 360.. talk about console bias media...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.