Just in case you forgot this exist.

• 76 results
#1 Posted by BormahAl (68 posts) -

There's a series on youtube describing the game and it's current development. I'm not saying I accept this exist, but it does.

Have any of you changed your opinion of this game? I doubt many have but there's bound to be one or two.

#2 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

Why would you want to remind me of anything to do with Family Guy.

I am still bitter about King of the Hill getting canceled for the fucking Cleveland Show.

#3 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Why are you reminding people that this exists?

You're a bad person. : (

#4 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5145 posts) -

I'm so sick of all the MMLOLs.

#5 Edited by BormahAl (68 posts) -

@TentPole said:

I am still bitter about King of the Hill getting canceled for the fucking Cleveland Show.

I was never a fan of King of the Hill. I hate the Cleveland Show though. American Dad is acceptable though.

#6 Posted by NMC2008 (1237 posts) -

I get emails and such but i'm not a fan of MMO type games, unless it's name is Phantasy Star Online(not really an MMO but close enough).

#7 Posted by BormahAl (68 posts) -

@NMC2008 said:

I get emails and such but i'm not a fan of MMO type games, unless it's name is Phantasy Star Online(not really an MMO but close enough).

I enjoyed POS when I had an Xbox. The online felt like an MMO action game.

#8 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
#9 Posted by Mikemcn (6989 posts) -

@BormahAl said:

@TentPole said:

I was never a fan of King of the Hill. I still hate Cleveland Show though. American Dad is acceptable though.

King of the Hill is a show people watch for entertainment? I just thought my local Fox affiliate used it to fill timeslots when no one wanted to watch tv. Isn't it just about a beer-bellied dude standing on the side of the road drinking?

#10 Posted by 71Ranchero (2776 posts) -

So that guy with the purple hair.....

#11 Posted by BormahAl (68 posts) -

@Atramentous said:

I don't think he want's to be a guy.

#12 Posted by Dagbiker (6977 posts) -

grandpaSimpson.gif

#13 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7098 posts) -

@TentPole said:

It was actually canceled for a show called Sit Down, Shut Up. I guess it was an animated remake of an Australian sitcom or something. It lasted, like, 3 episodes.

Oh wait shit you're right. What the fuck? ugh.

#14 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5286 posts) -

@Mikemcn said:

@BormahAl said:

@TentPole said:

I was never a fan of King of the Hill. I still hate Cleveland Show though. American Dad is acceptable though.

King of the Hill is a show people watch for entertainment? I just thought my local Fox affiliate used it to fill timeslots when no one wanted to watch tv. Isn't it just about a beer-bellied dude standing on the side of the road drinking?

You make it sound like all you watched was the opening.

#15 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5286 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

@TentPole said:

It was actually canceled for a show called Sit Down, Shut Up. I guess it was an animated remake of an Australian sitcom or something. It lasted, like, 3 episodes.

Sit Down Shut Up was cancelled at the same time King of the Hill was canceled. King of the Hill's timeslot was replaced by "The Cleveland Show."

Cancellation
Although the series' ratings remained consistent through the 10th, 11th, and 12th seasons, and began to rise in the overall Nielsen ratings (up to the 105th most watched series on television, up from 118 in the 8th season), Fox in 2008 abruptly announced that the series had been canceled. The cancellation coincided with the announcement that Seth MacFarlane, creator of Family Guy and American Dad!, would be creating a Family Guy spin-off called The Cleveland Show. The news came out about the same time that Fox cancelled a recent addition to its animated programming lineup, Sit Down, Shut Up. This was coupled with the revelation that Cleveland would be taking over King of the Hill'stimeslot.
#16 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

@Atramentous said:

Named Kayla. Yeah, that was fucking creepy.

#17 Posted by Zacagawea (1596 posts) -

MMLOL? The fuck?

#18 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7098 posts) -

@SethPhotopoulos said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@TentPole said:

Sit Down Shut Up was cancelled at the same time King of the Hill was canceled. King of the Hill's timeslot was replaced by "The Cleveland Show."

Cancellation
Although the series' ratings remained consistent through the 10th, 11th, and 12th seasons, and began to rise in the overall Nielsen ratings (up to the 105th most watched series on television, up from 118 in the 8th season), Fox in 2008 abruptly announced that the series had been canceled. The cancellation coincided with the announcement that Seth MacFarlane, creator of Family Guy and American Dad!, would be creating a Family Guy spin-off called The Cleveland Show. The news came out about the same time that Fox cancelled a recent addition to its animated programming lineup, Sit Down, Shut Up. This was coupled with the revelation that Cleveland would be taking over King of the Hill'stimeslot.

Yep. I editted my post. Sit Down and Cleveland Show are both so terrible I mistook them for one another. I don't know.

#19 Posted by Animasta (14698 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

@Atramentous said:

how is it creepy exactly?

#20 Posted by TooWalrus (13220 posts) -

I'm not a fan of the family guy... I didn't know this existed, now I'm kinda bummed that I do.

#21 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@BraveToaster said:

@Atramentous said:

Let's not go down this road, shall we?

#22 Posted by Animasta (14698 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

@Animasta said:

@BraveToaster said:

@Atramentous said:

tell me why it's creepy :)

#23 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@BraveToaster said:

@Atramentous said:

Dear god, I hope no one is dumb enough to answer this.

#24 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

@Animasta said:

I'm not going to derail this thread. If you have a problem with anything I have posted send me a PM. :)

#25 Posted by PokeIkzai (385 posts) -

King of the Hill surprised me with how I perceived it to be and what it actually was.

#26 Posted by Grilledcheez (3949 posts) -

Thanks for reminding me, I can't wait to run down empty streets while looking over my shoulder!

#27 Posted by MikeFightNight (1110 posts) -

Family Guy? American Dad? King of the Hill?

It's all about Futurama.

#28 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

@Grilledcheez said:

Thanks for reminding me, I can't wait to run down empty streets while looking over my shoulder!

Isn't Silent Hill: Downpour great.

#29 Posted by BormahAl (68 posts) -

@MikeFightNight said:

Family Guy? American Dad? King of the Hill?

It's all about Futurama.

Futurama is great even in its latest seasons. Better than anything Seth Macfarlene has put out.

#30 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Animasta said:

@BraveToaster said:

@Animasta said:

@BraveToaster said:

@Atramentous said:

For me it was creepy because he was ugly. I mean, i'm ugly, so i know that ugly people are creepy.
#31 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Family Guy Online? How is that supposed to.... What the fuck?

#32 Edited by MikeFightNight (1110 posts) -

@TentPole: Roger has his moments in American Dad, I can watch it now and again. Can't stomach Family Guy. I remember liking King of the Hill back in the day, but it's not a show I would seek out. But yeah, for me Futurama is King. South Park also still manages to be good from what i've seen but I don't keep up.

You're right on about those shows actually having some intelligence compared to what Seth puts out. Yeah, we are on a first name basis.

#33 Posted by ComradeKhan (687 posts) -
@BraveToaster said:

@Atramentous said:

He was probably Kyle before she changed it to Kayla... 
#34 Edited by ShaggE (6479 posts) -

This reminds me of that time I played the toaster in Diff'rent Strokes.

*set of Diff'rent Strokes*

"I'm a toaster!*

#35 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

@ComradeKhan said:

@BraveToaster said:

@Atramentous said:

He was probably Kyle before she changed it to Kayla...

Fuck!

#36 Posted by JeanLuc (3587 posts) -

I never even knew this existed.

#37 Edited by MikeFightNight (1110 posts) -

@SethPhotopoulos: Haha my bad, I saw that and changed it quick.

#38 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5286 posts) -

@MikeFightNight said:

It's fine. It was a mistake. No harm done.

#39 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

@steveurkel: You lost your right to judge when you named yourself after Steve Urkel.

#40 Posted by MikeFightNight (1110 posts) -

@SethPhotopoulos said:

@MikeFightNight said:

Hug it out?

#41 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5286 posts) -

@MikeFightNight said:

@SethPhotopoulos said:

@MikeFightNight said:

Hug it out?

Yeah bro.

#42 Edited by MocBucket62 (1234 posts) -

What the hell are you suppose to do in the game? It looks like all you do is just run around Quahog and talk to characters in the show. Not buying this MacFarlene Money Grab!

#43 Posted by Doctorchimp (4076 posts) -

Still not as disappointing as The Elder Scrolls Online.

#44 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

@BormahAl said:

@TentPole said:

I was never a fan of King of the Hill. I hate the Cleveland Show though. American Dad is acceptable though.

King of The Hill might have been the greatest animated comedy of all time.

#45 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

I didnt know this existed. Now i know, im going to have to kill myself. THANKS.

#46 Posted by Scrawnto (2452 posts) -

Why would you do that to me? Why would you put that in my brain?

#47 Posted by blueduck (964 posts) -
@TentPole said:

I love King of the Hill. It's easily in my top three favorite shows and I have watched every episode over six times which is why it always pains me to say I was glad it was cancelled. If you watch the later episodes it was clearly starting to drop in quality due to the suits at Fox forcing KoH writers to stop writing the show with growing characters. They wanted the show to work better in syndication so they needed episodes to work when they were all mixed up and not shown in order. If you know your KoH it started with the episode where body brings home a big snake and it gets lost. Now that season was great but you can see how the characters stop growing from that point on. Bobby suddenly stops moving ahead, regresses a little and then freezes at a young age.  I love KoH but I did not the same thing that happened to the Simpsons to happen to it. All this being said I'm glad to see so much KoH love on GB it was a really great show that didn't force jokes and spell them out for its viewers. Comedy through character.
#48 Posted by iAmJohn (6121 posts) -

How does this still exist? Hooooooow?!

#49 Posted by TEHMAXXORZ (1199 posts) -

This will suck harder than the show itself.

#50 Posted by iAmJohn (6121 posts) -

@TEHMAXXORZ said:

This will suck harder than the show itself.

Is that even possible? Wouldn't that risk creating a suck singularity?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.