Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fantasy Earth Zero

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 23, 2006

A Japanese MMO Action RPG developed by Square Enix and Fenixsoft Co., Ltd. Formerly part of the PlayOnline subscription service, it is now a "Free to play" MMO available in countries in Asia.

Square's Second Great MMO - Was I The Only One?

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Does anyone else remember this MMO from Squaresoft back in the days of Final Fantasy XI?  I remember beta testing it, and it was a fantastic MMO-RTS that was innovative at the time.  The way it worked was that you had these battle grounds and you had to build units/summons to stop other teams from winning.  It was PvP based and whatnot.   

Truth be told, I'm remembering because for some reason I have Final Fantasy IX on my mind and I whipped out the guide for it and saw the PlayOnline stuff.  I remembered this and True Fantasy Online (but that was Level-5).   

Anyways, before people judge Squaresoft's lack of ability of MMOs...remember this game and Final Fantasy XI before it (in which I was a 75 RDM, WHM, BLK, SMN, and NIN).  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.