Can't get a new mission...

#1 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

So I'm 27% into the game and I have an available mission at the UFLL HQ, but when I go in all the doors are closed and there's nobody there. What am I supposed to do? Seems like some people have had this problem but I can't find any answer on what to do...

#2 Posted by MasterMind (125 posts) -

my friend told me about that. i think the game is impossible to beat

#3 Posted by eroticfishcake (7783 posts) -

Well one door should be open or there's one person you need to talk to (it's been a while since I've played by the way). It's more likely to be a bug though. Even now the game is still riddled with them.

#4 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

yeah, it seems like a bug and it kinda sucks 'cause I was just starting to like it...

#5 Posted by Feser (543 posts) -

That game is riddled with bugs. After I installed it to my 360 it locked the thing up so frequently that it eventually killed the bloody thing.
#6 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

It's now been 3 weeks since I've played it and decided to try again. Did a buddy mission and the door was now open with the mission available.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.