Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

The sequel to the original Far Cry dispenses with Jack Carver, and moves the action to a war-consumed Africa complete with an open-ended storyline involving civil war, several hours of missions, heated gunplay, and a slew of dynamic elements powered by a new engine.

Can't get a new mission...

GeekDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By GeekDown

So I'm 27% into the game and I have an available mission at the UFLL HQ, but when I go in all the doors are closed and there's nobody there. What am I supposed to do? Seems like some people have had this problem but I can't find any answer on what to do...

MasterMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MasterMind

my friend told me about that. i think the game is impossible to beat

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By eroticfishcake

Well one door should be open or there's one person you need to talk to (it's been a while since I've played by the way). It's more likely to be a bug though. Even now the game is still riddled with them.

GeekDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GeekDown

yeah, it seems like a bug and it kinda sucks 'cause I was just starting to like it...

Feser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Feser

That game is riddled with bugs. After I installed it to my 360 it locked the thing up so frequently that it eventually killed the bloody thing.
    GeekDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GeekDown

It's now been 3 weeks since I've played it and decided to try again. Did a buddy mission and the door was now open with the mission available.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.