Checkpoints, the Easy Way

#1 Posted by Lunarbunny (1025 posts) -
#2 Posted by fairymil (7 posts) -

Damn! Where'd you find that! ;x

#3 Posted by Lunarbunny (1025 posts) -

Act 2 there are a few technicals with M2s and Mk 19s. The M2 is nice but just bombarding with the Mk 19 is awesome, if you can't tell :D

#4 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -

That was awesome XD

#5 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

That is awesome...makes me look forward to Act 2! I still wish there were more bus stations though.

#6 Edited by MB (12016 posts) -

Is that as fast as the Mk. 19 fires, or was the trigger being modulated in the video?

#7 Edited by Dejkrigeren (384 posts) -

That is as fast as it fires, but the power of the blasts is enourmous so it should be fast enough.

It does however bug me a bit that it is so slow, since the real mk. 19 fires at 300-400 rounds per minute.

#8 Posted by Player1 (3852 posts) -

Really really cool. 

#9 Posted by MB (12016 posts) -
Dejkrigeren said:
It does however bug me a bit that it is so slow, since the real mk. 19 fires at 300-400 rounds per minute."
That's sort of what I was getting at.  Oh well, it's still cool, I just expected it to be like the real deal.  What was I thinking?
#10 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -

Yet another thing to look forward to :P This game just gets better and better.

#11 Posted by oraknabo (1453 posts) -

I feel sorry for that zebra.

#12 Posted by Elijah (139 posts) -

Ahaha, really nice.  I can't wait to get further in this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.