far cry 2

#1 Posted by govermentcheese (249 posts) -

I dont know why my subject was locked ?? But i cant see the dvd even when i got it in the drive ?? When i try another dvd it reads that one... Any sugestions...

#2 Posted by lorddessan (27 posts) -

I think that your DVD is dirty.Go to somebody who can clean its head,then the laser should do a better work.If this doesn't help go to the shop and explain about your problem.

#3 Posted by Binman88 (3690 posts) -

If you can, try the disc in another drive on a different computer to help narrow things down. If it works in another computer then it could be a compatibility issue with your particular drive.

#4 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Dude, just take it as a sign from God. You should not play this game.

#5 Posted by Drebin_893 (2933 posts) -

Because everyone hates you?

#6 Posted by darkgoth678 (295 posts) -

Yeah try it in a different DVD drive or another PC and see if it works. Or if you can try another copy.

#7 Posted by Thordain (959 posts) -

Use steam.

#8 Posted by PartTimeNinja (344 posts) -

If you are going through this much trouble, I don't think Far Cry 2 is really that worth it...

#9 Posted by SoothsayerGB (1468 posts) -

I think the Mods just like watching you waste your time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.