Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

The sequel to the original Far Cry dispenses with Jack Carver, and moves the action to a war-consumed Africa complete with an open-ended storyline involving civil war, several hours of missions, heated gunplay, and a slew of dynamic elements powered by a new engine.

Far Cry 2 Map Editor

Kenjico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Kenjico
    Title says it all...

Who else is looking forward to this?
    William

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By William

Who isn't?!

Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Nedemis

seeing how the editor seems to improve upon EVERYTHING from the previous one,  this title is my most anticipated one this year.  It's even edging out CoD WaW and I'll be spending days creating maps.  We'll have to get something going here where we can share our maps.  :)

DavidPalmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DavidPalmer

I mean the map editor is just one thing on top of what I expect to be an already awesome game. Definitely in my most wanted list.

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MisterSpiffy

I spent so many hours creating and playing other's maps in the first game, so this feature has me very excited!

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MisterSpiffy
    Tarsier said:
    "I think it will be cool for people who are trying to make serious maps, but they have to have a way to sift through the garbage, which I don't think they will -_-"
    Yeah, in the first game, you would join a game with a custom map.  Once you started playing, you would realize that this guy's "masterpiece" was a giant robot pissing into a toilet. : /
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Jayge_
    Tarsier said:
    "I think it will be cool for people who are trying to make serious maps, but they have to have a way to sift through the garbage, which I don't think they will -_-"
    Ubisoft has servers set up for each console, where you can upload and download maps, while rating them and other stuff. They intend to do a "best of the best" thing weekly or something like that, and make sure the best maps are featured. Don't worry.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.