Doctor Earnhardt's Windows

#1 Posted by GeneralBison (314 posts) -

Anyone else notice this?

#2 Posted by SharkEthic (1043 posts) -

What? All I see is a vagina.

#3 Posted by Rokkaku (222 posts) -

@SharkEthic said:

What? All I see is a vagina.

Your parents fucked up their job of raising you.

#4 Posted by SharkEthic (1043 posts) -

@Rokkaku said:

@SharkEthic said:

What? All I see is a vagina.

Your parents fucked up their job of raising you.

Thank you. Yours did a great job raising such a polite young man.

#5 Posted by Rokkaku (222 posts) -

@SharkEthic said:

@Rokkaku said:

@SharkEthic said:

What? All I see is a vagina.

Your parents fucked up their job of raising you.

Thank you. Yours did a great job raising such a polite young man.

Sorry man, just a joke in bad taste.

#6 Posted by Synaptic (308 posts) -

obviously i'm missing something here.

#7 Posted by SharkEthic (1043 posts) -

@Rokkaku: Don't worry about it dude.

#8 Posted by Synaptic (308 posts) -

@Rokkaku said:

@SharkEthic said:

@Rokkaku said:

@SharkEthic said:

What? All I see is a vagina.

Your parents fucked up their job of raising you.

Thank you. Yours did a great job raising such a polite young man.

Sorry man, just a joke in bad taste.

@SharkEthic said:

@Rokkaku: Don't worry about it dude.

NOW KISS

#9 Posted by SharkEthic (1043 posts) -

@Synaptic said:

obviously i'm missing something here.

@Synaptic said:

@Rokkaku said:

@SharkEthic said:

@Rokkaku said:

@SharkEthic said:

What? All I see is a vagina.

Your parents fucked up their job of raising you.

Thank you. Yours did a great job raising such a polite young man.

Sorry man, just a joke in bad taste.

@SharkEthic said:

@Rokkaku: Don't worry about it dude.

NOW KISS

If you don't see the vagina, you'd like that!

#10 Posted by Rokkaku (222 posts) -

@Synaptic said:

obviously i'm missing something here.

You know, it's like those pictures they show people to determine whether they could be a murdering sociopath. An example could be, "Hi Charles, what do you see in this picture?", "A bunny being run over." "Err, okay, and this one?", "A bunny being run over."

#11 Posted by MiniPato (2732 posts) -

@Rokkaku said:

@Synaptic said:

obviously i'm missing something here.

You know, it's like those pictures they show people to determine whether they could be a murdering sociopath. An example could be, "Hi Charles, what do you see in this picture?", "A bunny being run over." "Err, okay, and this one?", "A bunny being run over."

You mean a Rorschach test.

I mean I guess that's noteworthy? But is that what the OP is pointing out?

#12 Edited by GeneralBison (314 posts) -

@MiniPato said:

@Rokkaku said:

@Synaptic said:

obviously i'm missing something here.

You know, it's like those pictures they show people to determine whether they could be a murdering sociopath. An example could be, "Hi Charles, what do you see in this picture?", "A bunny being run over." "Err, okay, and this one?", "A bunny being run over."

You mean a Rorschach test.

I mean I guess that's noteworthy? But is that what the OP is pointing out?

Says a lot about me 0_0

Although yeah, makes total sense with the theme of the game and the character to have rorschach blots litter the environment, looks like I inadvertently took one! Touché Far Cry 3!

#13 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4969 posts) -

Yes, it's a window.

#14 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

I see a harlequin's hat and the Third Street Saint's logo.
 
Get your minds out of the gutter.

#15 Posted by Tennmuerti (8073 posts) -

All I see is a flowery design :/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.