Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 29, 2012

The third installment in the series sees a reluctant victim battling nature, pirates, and the island's insanity-inducing jungle to rescue his friends and family from an island paradise gone horribly wrong.

Far Cry Nexus (mods)

eloj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By eloj
    ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Interesting. I'll be seeing where this goes. This mod already sounds pretty awesome: http://farcry.nexusmods.com/mods/15/

I like being able to take strongholds but then let them be reclaimed. I found that the game got too boring when I had taken all the strongholds and there were no enemies on patrols.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By colourful_hippie

All I want are land sharks.

greks224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Reviving an old thread to mention that I am having a ton of fun replaying through the game with Ziggy's mod, which can be found here--http://farcry.nexusmods.com/mods/63. Lack of HUD adds a new layer of challenge to the game. Right now, I am going through avoiding any campaign missions and simply taking out towers with fewer crafted items, no "spotted" HUD, and the inability to tag enemies. This makes the game more challenging and should probably only be attempted the second time through. The higher incidence of enemies and animals also adds a lot.

For those who have beat the game, some more interesting perks to know about...

The mod also unlocks the flying suit at the beginning of the game and opens up Hoyt's island without accomplishing any missions, so you can really use it as a fun gameplay and outpost takeout sandbox!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.