Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 29, 2012

The third installment in the series sees a reluctant victim battling nature, pirates, and the island's insanity-inducing jungle to rescue his friends and family from an island paradise gone horribly wrong.

First Far Cry 3 reviews coming in

• 104 results
    Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#101  Edited By Legend
    @MB
    Seems like a great game to wait for a Steam sale for....I'm setting the over/under at 73 days. Takers?
    It'll be at least %25 off if not %50 off in winter sale for sure.
    Giefcookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Giefcookie

@Legend said:

@MB
    Seems like a great game to wait for a Steam sale for....I'm setting the over/under at 73 days. Takers?
    It'll be at least %25 off if not %50 off in winter sale for sure.

I'd say 25% in the winter sale. Its 30% off right now on GMG though.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By glots

This has been a bit on and off on my radar for the last year, with my interest occasionally popping up with some new trailer I've happened to watch, but after Hitman - Absolution didn't end up being a game so awesome I would be spending rest of the year replaying again and again, I hyped myself with some more Far Cry 3 previews and videos. Add all that to these positive reviews and I'm nearly jumping out my skin in excitment! Even better that my weekend seemingly starts on thursday already, so I'll start my three-day vacation to a tropical island on friday morning already!

Unless this (too) happens to dissapoint me. I don't know what I'd do in that case...stop playing videogames, I guess?

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@CaLe said:

The scores are pretty much what I expected. It's a damn shame Ubisoft are restricting the sales in the UK so we can't buy it from Steam. I wanted to give them my money.

Is that why I can't find the fucking thing on Steam?

What's their reasoning behind that?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.